11/11M Shaman lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Can raid pretty much any times / days. Have logs if you want them. Looking to stay horde but open to server transfers.

If you have any questions hit me up @ Tyler#1707 or just write something on this post.

Side note: I prefer not to no progression again.. so i'd prefer 11/11M guilds.

Look forward to hearing from you guys!
--
-
---
----
05/30/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Hexiled
----
bump
bumperino
bump
--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Btag request sent - spam follows:

Guild: <Forgotten Aspects> (US Hyjal)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST
Cleared: 11/11M Antorus
Recruitment Contacts: Murdoc#1413 (Bnet) / Murdoc#4512 (Discord)
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Forgotten+Aspects
Needs: Ranged DPS
still looking! Snag me up and you'll have a loyal raider!
US 17th, 1 night clearing. Info below!

<TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact us in game or on real id @ Surgent#1161 orJudekin#1105, or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Surgent (Surgent#1161) Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
bump!
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 8/11M
We are currently seeking:

DPS: High need for Moonkin, Hunter or any high parsing ranged DPS, we will consider any strong melee dps as well.

Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, MW Monk (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 960+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Howdy, I represent <Surrendering IRL> 11/11M on Mal'ganis Horde. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. If interested please reach out to http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd for an application. And if you have any questions contact me @ Geek#1197. Thanks for your time
Shots Fired-Demon Soul

Raid Times
Tuesday: 6pm-9pmPST/9pm-12am EST
Wednesday: 6pm-9pmPST/9pm-12am EST
Thursday: 6pm-9pmPST/9pm-12am EST

The first week of a new tier we add an optional day on Saturdays(6pm-9pmPST/9pm-12am EST) in case we need additional time for Normal/Heroic.

We are a semi-hardcore guild on the Shattered Hand sever group. Our team strives to get cutting edge and improve the team overall each tier while having fun.

We are looking for like-minded players who put the team first and want cutting edge.

No Splits.
Alts encouraged, but not required

We are recruiting any and all DPS.

GM/RL: Halvin#1669
Officer: Spazzman#1475
Officer: Doomunicorn#1350
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
bump!