965 Holy priest LF Guild 3/11M Exp

Guild Recruitment
Add Chow#1414 to chat
I have raided since vanilla looking to get back into the game of raiding. I am looking for guild raiding around times of 930EST to 10pmEST. Horde Or Allie
Hi there! here is a link to our guild recruitment post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765056908#1
bump
Added you on real id. Add me up so we can chat
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Who We Are: Hello! We are <Arcanum> and are a 9/11Mythic Horde guild on the US Area-52 realm. We are looking for exceptional raiders that want to push Mythic Antorus. Our Main Goal is to get Cutting Edge before July and than prepare a solid family/friendship within our core raiders to go through BFA with. (Got Agg to 28% first night of prog)

Raid Times: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tuesday and Thursday. Invites go out at 7:30pm so we can pull at 8:00pm.

What We Are Looking For: We are currently looking for exceptional raiders to fortify our ranks. Specifically

Holy Pali or Priest

Shadow Priest

Everyone else is still welcome to apply if you are good at your class and can bring something to the raid team. Have logs (overall logs for your character that shows the avg perf%) available if possible to help with the process and be prepared to trial to see if we are a good fit for each other.

What We Expect: We expect everyone to at least do a +15 key for the weekly chest, push their own content to better themselves for the raids. We are a very active guild and there are always people on for keys and group activities. Our discord is alive and friendly, you will always have friends to talk to.

How To Apply: https://discord.gg/77tqRu5 that is a link to our recruitment discord channel. Just follow the application and post it in the channel and I will get back to you as quickly as possible or you can message in game. My btag is george#1122

Thank you for taking time to read through this and for your consideration in making our guild your new home. joined recruitment Arcanum's Discord Discord Discord - Free Voice and Text Chat Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more.
<Two Shot> 6/11M recruiting a priest specifically. Do you have any more info about your raid availability? We raid 8-11PM Eastern, Tues-Wed. Hit me up on btag if you want to chat Octopode#1923
<The Night Show> (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla. The guild is newly formed and less than a month old.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST or 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Recruiting: All roles
HUGE Priority: Holy Pally, Warrior DPS, Boomkin, Warlock, Resto Druid.

requirements: Discord, 950+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officers: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know!
Night Eternal is a 6 hour a week Mythic progression guild on US-Alleria. We are currently 5/11M in Antorus looking to push more boss kills. Our schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST.

We are currently looking for a few spots to be filled.

1 tank pref non paladin
(Having a working dps offspec is a plus)
1 or 2 healers pref shaman but will look at any player who may fit
2 or 3 dps most classes could work

If you have any questions you can reach us a few different ways. Via battle net add chaosshot#1147 to talk to me directly, my main chaosshot or via twitch @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony All our guild runs are streamed so you can watch first to see if you may be a good fit
bump
bump
bump
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
<We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST (6-9 Server).
EN - 7/7 M
ToV - 2/3 M
NH - 10/10 M
ToS - 7/9 M
ABT - 10/11 M

We're currently looking for a few rDPS to bolster our roster for Mythic Argus progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge.

MUST HAVE:
Mythic experience
The ability to learn from one's mistakes
A friendly attitude
Gear

Recruiting:
3rd tank for Argus
Any non-hpala healer
Any non-ele ranged DPS

If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!
bump
Hi :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience, we are looking for players for our BFA expansion roster. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
bump
bump
Good Evening Lessers, Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*