970 DK LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I play all 3 specs but I mostly tank. I'm 9/11 M but have almost 300 pulls on Argus.

I can raid most nights at most times, flexible. Looking to join any raiding guild whether they do mythic or not but as long as they at least do heroic.

I'm open to faction changing if need be. Guilds disbanding soon :(
197 posts
May 23
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by experienced Mythic raiders looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available -- INCLUDING raid leader. We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :).

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
Jnorbz#1259
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hi there!

Paradigm Shift, an Alliance guild on Icecrown is recruiting in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth! We are looking for all classes and specs.

If youd like to talk, feel free to add me on bnet(BloodDragon#1313) and we can chat!

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Recruiting now for BFA!
We're 4/11M progression raiding 3 teams -
Team 1 runs 9pm-12am pacific Wed/Mon w/ Friday optional farm night.
Team 2 runs Tue-Thurs 7:30-10:30 pacific
Team 3 runs Sat/Sun 6pm-9pm pacific, our newest weekend team building to succeed.

Realm-Proudmoore(A) a Pacific Time Real with players from all over the world
Steady economy, fair trade. High population.

Interested?
Add btag honeybee#1337
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Howdy, I represent <Surrendering IRL> 11/11M on Mal'ganis Horde. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. If interested please reach out to http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd for an application. And if you have any questions contact me @ Geek#1197. Thanks for your time
Hello! Thanks for looking at this post.
Adventurer is located on Stormrage-Alliance.

Raids are:
Mythic - Fri/Sat 8:30PM-11:30PM (All times EST), *optional* heroic clear on Thursday.

We are currently recruiting for positions on the mythic team to include:

Tank - with preference to: Brewmaster, Blood DK, or Bear
Restoration Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Ele Sham

These are immediate spots for our core. We prefer candidates to be at least 9/11M, but will make exceptions if we find it to be a good fit.

We are currently extending until we down Argus. Our current best is 62%.

The guild itself is a large community focused on building friendships and enjoying content together. We also have groups doing mythic+ around the clock if you are into that type of thing.

If you feel like we'd be a good fit, feel free to add the BTags below for further discussion:
Decoy#12466 (Elienore, Co-GM, Mythic Lead)
Waizman#1348 (Helgor, Officer, Raid Assist)
Novakaine#1566 (Pandagoddess, Cutest Recruiter on the planet)
Eleven#1167 (Aspalis, Recruiter)
<Resistance> on Hyjal
10/11M extending on Argus
Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm pst
Contact Elvera#1370 for more details
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Progress: 9/11H
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• Monk(DPS)
• Boomie
Antorus Needs: Healers
• Holy Paladin

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Topgunn#11376
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for a full-time tank.

Cheers and best of luck.
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
HE makes really bad jokes
<Wardens> 9/11M Antorus is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting to fill out our Mythic Roster for Antorus and for BFA.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.

We are currently 7/7 Mythic EN and 8/10 Mythic NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 9/11 M Antorus and are recruiting primarily ranged DPS. We are looking for any ranged, but in particular would welcome a Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin, or Mage. If interested contact one of these officers through btag.
Spcypnts5533#1730
Shini#11166
LostTheWorld#1927
Shadow#11439