What Allied Races should be

General Discussion
Frenzyheart for horde, the Oracles for Alliance. Taunka for Horde, Frostborn for Alliance.
I think the Frostborn should be mixed with other varieties of hard Dwarves and shipped as a single "Earthen" Race just like they did with the Mag'har Orc clans.
I mostly just want snakey bois.
Adherents for the Alliance. Outcast for the Horde

It will be a good change, having baddie race in the Alliance. Not only half-evil race like DI Dwarves.

I want Arakkoa playable so bad. Otherwise if they make the Adherents horde im changing factions in that moment lol
Hmm so we're getting a Wolvar skin and Worgen get nothing.

/Sad face
06/01/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Gaahr
I mostly just want snakey bois.

Don't know what that is and likely don't want to. How about not recruiting factions that we've just met in a current expac into the Horde/Alliance? Why not show the older races some love? They deserve it more anyway.
Allied races starting to sound like bad idea I remember the day when a new race came out it was special and exciting now everyone wants some random race most people don't care about to be an allied race.

Next thing you know people will want nerubians as an allied race.
06/01/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Elae
Allied races starting to sound like bad idea I remember the day when a new race came out it was special and exciting now everyone wants some random race most people don't care about to be an allied race.

Next thing you know people will want nerubians as an allied race.

Yup. Very few people care about the lore behind the race as long as they can play as it.. If they do that then i'm done.