Fury Warrior LF Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
HORDE
I've been playing WoW on and off since Burning Crusade. I have mythic raiding experience, pvp experience and lots of game knowledge.

I'm looking for an active guild that does a little bit of everything, i don't care if the guild has a specific focus though.

I'm a 24 year old male from Canada. I'm mostly an independant gamer but don't mind making some new online friends here and there.

Just need a friendly, casual / hardcore, mature guild to do things with from time to time.
Yo! Down to play with us?
<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! We are a close bunch of friends who're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Currently we raid Tues/Fri @7pm Server [5pm Pacific}

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or an officer in game.

bloodbathed#1274
SKY#1563
Hey. If you haven’t found anything yet send me a message on discord to chat @czarni#2216

Here is our guild post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765106836#post-1
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there fellow Canadian!

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

Sounds like we might be good fits for each other, if you're interested message my btag: Alveia#1839
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Heya!

I'm Warlordqueek of <The Praxeum> We are an EST guild. Friendly, casual and relaxed. We know IRL comes first if things are to happen so we don't get super upset if you can't make raids.

We raid 2 nights a week. Wed/Thur 8pm-11:30pm EST and always aim for AoTC each raid tier. We don't progress into mythic however.

Again casual. So lots of laid back people. Friendly/adult community. Achievement hunters, pet hunters, mount hunters, some pvpers, mythic + and etc...

We are on the server Earthen Ring which is an RP-PvE server. Use discord for our chat.

If this sounds like it might be of interest or you have any questions let me know. (:

Thank you for your time,

~Warlordqueek
Btag - Warlordqueek#1907
Hello Omnidextrus,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We're a two night heroic progression guild that's been going since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone's time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 15+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Iridin#1658.

HOUSE OF ZUG
Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.
House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)
Faction: Horde
Timezone: US-East Coast
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)
Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE
Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION
House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY
House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY
House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS
We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE
Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION
House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill--only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM
We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY
House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply
www.houseofzug.com
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3