Spriest LF Late Night Mythic guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys like the title says im looking for a guild for my Spriest that i am rerolling to for BFA ive played Tanks most this xpac and want to make the switch for BFA, I am currently 9/11M Exp missing PK kill and Argus. I recently got switched from days to nights at work which means i can only raid late night. Im looking for 12am CST and later. That being said i guess i should give you a background on myself, I am a 11 year WoW vet, with loads of raiding experience i play this game mainly for the raid content its pretty much my favorite thing in game besides M+.
This Xpac my progressions are
EN 7/7m CE
ToV 3/3M CE
NH 10/10M CE
ANT 9/11M currently(missing PK)

If you have any other questions either post here or add my btag: Forsetti#1223 look forward to hearing from you ^_^
bump
<Fallen Empire> Thunderhorn H

Currently we are looking to recruit Ranged/Healers for BFA. We are a 10/11M guild with heavy history through out the past tiers/expansions. We have some players retiring due to real life and we are looking to refill our roster.

Our Raid times are from 8pm-11pm EST Tues/Wed with an optional heroic clear on Thursdays.

We strive to be the best we can be in our 6 hours weekly, and make the most out of our time inside raids. We are a close knit team who also does plenty of M+, and PVP to get away from the raids over the week and to just have fun.

If interested please reach out to me on Battle Net - MikeHoncho#11985
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump
bump
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (10/11M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 10/11M, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)