[H] 10/11M exp 973 MM Hunter LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey:

I am looking for a guild. Currently, the guild I am in is deciding to take a break till BFA. I still want to go for Cutting Edge. I would like to stay on Horde side and if I could stay on the same realm (Area 52) I would love that, but I know that most likely won't be the case. Thank you. HMU. RawrzNBarry#1449
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 9/11M
Most recently killed Coven in 37 attempts.
We went from 2/11-9/11 in 2 months w/o saving a lockout.
We are currently seeking:

DPS: High need for Moonkin, Hunter or any high parsing ranged DPS, we will consider any strong melee dps as well.

Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, MW Monk (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 960+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3