6/11M raider LF guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
About:
I'm looking semi-casual guild that clears Heroic and attempts Mythic within a tier, raiding 2-3 days a week. Preferably, it is a guild of mature folk who enjoy the game, enjoy raiding, and have very little drama. A guild that is active during non-raid times is a big plus!

Class/Role:
I'm looking to either DPS or heal in BfA. I have multiple classes at 110 and am willing to main pretty much anything that will be beneficial to a raid team.
If you have no preference, I have been leaning toward warrior or paladin.

Times available & time zone:
Weekdays (M-Th): 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Friday, Saturday: 8PM EST to 1AM EST

Faction preference:
I prefer Alliance but I will go Horde for the right group.

Current progression/experience:
  • Antorus - 6/11 M with multiple pulls on M Kin'garoth and M Varimathras
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 H
  • Nighthold - 10/10 N, 9/10 H
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 2/3 H
  • Emerald Dream - 7/7 H
  • Please leave a way to contact you and if I'm interested, I'll reach out! Thanks for reading!
    [Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
    We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
    Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
    Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
    Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally)
    Heals: Druid / Priest
    Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
    https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
    Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
    [H]<The Early Shift> [10/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
    The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
    - 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 10/11m-ABT
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
    Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
    - Solid Healer [Pref Resto Druid or MW Monk]
    - Balance/Feral Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:
    - Tank (Any Class)
    - Solid Healer [Pref Resto Sham]
    - Exceptional DPS

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
    Hello there. I know this is overused but I think you are a perfect fit for our guild.

Our guild has been together since Molten core and raided every tier since then while keeping things fun. Most of us are on the older side and understand that this is a game and it's meant to be fun.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8 pm to 11pm EST, we are alliance and currently 5/11 M.

We are VERY INTERESTED in talking to you. We are looking for a dps who can heal.

Please contact me at fikstor#1950 on BNET or Cruentus#1950 on discord.
    Hello,

I believe Stuckit could be a good fit for what you are looking for.

Our raid team (Stuck It) is located Zuljin Horde side. We are currently 4/11 M. and looking to round up a few more players to bolster our roster. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

Our team has existed in one form or another since 2012 under the idea that killing bosses with the right people is fun.

We are pretty chill but have some expectations:

• Making mistake is ok, trying to hide them is not.
    • Play whatever class you have the most fun, but make sure you know how to play it.
    • We only raid 6 hours a week so come prepared.
    • Bonus point if you are a goblin

You can find more about us on our thread below and by reaching out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
    Hey there Insanity!

I think you may be a good fit for our guild, please see the recruitment post below and reach out to me if you're interested (messig86#1793)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765096813
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856