Returning player LF new guild in prep for bfa

Guild Recruitment
Thx for checking out my ad!

I'm coming back from a recent hiatus and am looking for a new home going into BfA. Ive played since somewhere just before the 2.3 patch back in BC and started raiding not long after. Ive always been somewhere between casual and progressive, more often than not going with the flow of the guild...a few times going my own way, a few times sticking it and ultimately ended up here with you. Good times.

What I'm looking for is a social guild that takes their raiding just serious enough to have AotC H each tier and maybe dabble in mythic till the next releases. Also having enough ppl around generally to get Mythic +s going is a HUGE thing to me. Hate pugging and would much prefer to have a consistent group (after raid?) to do a few with each week.

As far as days and times go, Friday and Sunday nights are out for me and I cant start any earlier than 8 pm EST. Past that I'm game for w/e.

Me personally, I'm edging up entirely too damn close to 40 for my liking. I'm a father to 4 kids, a range of ages and to 4 dogs....who are also a range of ages. Past that just ask me or point me towards a guild app. I love to write.

Most of my raiding exp has been in normal/heroic scenarios, but I'm quite sure I can handle myself in mythics. Have just never been part of the right group.

My hunter- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malygos/kerwendar
My warrior- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/kerwindar

I'm really not looking for the copy/paste crowd as it feels a little impersonal I guess? But you do you, Ill take the bump regardless. If I strike you as a possible fit throw me an add on bnet and we can chat.
Kerwindar#1583
And if not, cheers =)
Not to copy and paste, but.....

<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Druid, DH, or DK Preferred - Will look into Warrior or Paladin if the fit is right

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
3 gnomes are captured by a band of orcs one day and the orcs decide to have some fun before dispatching them.
They tell them to head out into the Forrest and collect 10 pieces of fruit, any kind, so long as all 10 are the same type.
Under guard all 3 head out and return 1 at a time.
Upon returning the 1st is told to put each piece of fruit “where the sun don’t shine”
“Apples. I had to pick apples.”
He tries. He fails.
/dead
The 2nd returns to the same demand, and being that he picked small berries, grimaces and begins the ordeal.
As the 1st gnome awaits his friends at the spirit healer for the treck back to their corpses the 2nd appears as well.
Astonished by this he asks his friend-
“How could you not simply do it? They were but berries?”
“Well, I was doing fine, got up to 7 no problem. Then I saw Lenny come around the corner carrying a armload of pineapples and I just lost it”
Hi there,

Our group may be a really nice fit for you.

Our raid team is location on Zuljin Horde side. We currently have AoTC on farm are 4/11 mythic and would like to round out our roster with some dependable DPS. The guild overall is part of a multi-game community so you'll see other teams with FF, SWTOR, and games like Ark. Much of the team has played together in some form or another for several years.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses for the long term heading into BFA.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
check us out at www.kryptedgaming.com

Yes you should check out the website its better than any guild site youve seen i guarantee it.

We raid tuesday thursday 9-11pm east. and sunday optional farm day 5-7pm est.

We are a gaming community that plays multiple games, that being said we rarely use guild chat and use discord for everything. We have a very active community of adults 23-60 that ranges from playing Eve online, league of legends, overwatch, stellaris and more. You can contact me at Deathwing#1757 if you are interested.
So 3 pallys wander into a gnomes LF guild thread...
Hey there,

You sound like a perfect fit what we got going on. Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST or 8:30-11:30 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
06/11/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Kerwendar
So 3 pallys wander into a gnomes LF guild thread...

Let's make it 4?
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764496596

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684

Happy Adventures
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Not looking for a cutting edge or progression focused guild really.

Also not interested in faction change. Too used to my gnomes and nelfs.
While I appreciate the desire to have me in a newly formed guild, I'm really looking for an established one.
Ive been on the ground floor of many great groups and guilds, but what I'm looking for now is a home. Creaky floors and chipped paint are preferable so to speak.
06/12/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Kerwendar
Too used to my gnomes and nelfs.

So misguided :(
06/12/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Tellara
06/12/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Kerwendar
Too used to my gnomes and nelfs.

So misguided :(

I do love persistency. Sure your guild doesn't wanna enmasse go Ally? Surely for one person no one knows and doesn't claim to be anything more than mediocre itd be worth it.
I was told once we have pie although to be fair Ive never seen it.
06/12/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Kerwendar
Sure your guild doesn't wanna enmasse go Ally?

I actually tried to sell them on this idea once, when worgen were announced. Sadly it didn't work.
Hello Kerwendar, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your hunter would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of progression raids.

Our crew consists adults with families as well. Not many of us can claim 4 dogs though :) We complete each AotC and we dabble in mythics, raid size permitting. We do have some chipped paint and squeaky floors and even leaky gutters and the doorbell is broken. But we are very resilient and dependable. I think we'd make a great fit for you. :)

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!