Tauren Guilds?

Wyrmrest Accord
I have a decently leveled (flying and all that) Tauren shaman on Wyrmrest, and I'm starting to look into roleplaying. Are there any good Tauren RP guilds on Wyrmrest? I'd prefer something smaller, but I'm open to any suggestion! Thank you, may the eternal sun shine upon you!
I'm not super sure what Tauren still got going on, but I believe Thundermoon Tribe might be what you're looking for. Not sure if they're "small" however.
Vyshtalo is newish. Wolfmane Tribe Whitehorn Tribe and Windsong Herd are some of the older Tribes on server.
Hey, at the moment there's quite a few, I don't know the current activity of everyone right now end of the expansion but I know several are up. Our guild is still on a hiatus for another month and will likely be kicking back up against come pre-patch as it's nearing our 3rd annual festival. Most of us are just hanging out in Discord and occasionally finishing up WoW stuff.

If you want to ask around there is a Tauren Community Discord server called 'The Bluffs' you can check out if you are looking for Tauren Role Players.
The Tauren RPers are a seclusive lot. Spoken of only in whispers. No one truly knows their real numbers.
Wolfmane is not small sadly so probably not what you are looking for. Whitehorn is also on break but I would try Windsong Herd. Theya are a great bunch.
06/14/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Kasskeelhaul
The Tauren RPers are a seclusive lot. Spoken of only in whispers. No one truly knows their real numbers.

They are however, very huggable.
06/14/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Kasskeelhaul

ANd we hide in plain sight. Who says we can't be rogues.
Not strictly for tauren but Stormhowl Clan is recruiting. We need more tauren. Our group is a melting pot between orc, tauren and troll cultures. We're a group of spiritualistic-warriors. We're not small but not large either. Our goal is to grow just big enough to do BfA content on our own. Casually, of course.

Feel free to look into us, what we're about, etc. Find me if you have any questions!

stormhowl.enjin.com (DON'T JOIN IT!)