PvP tunnel vison B.A.D

General Discussion
Why do people like this PvP? No one wants to read call outs and it seems like everyone gaggles around the same area. Mines ex; Everyone goes for the same cart. When you call them out they get offended. Then you have those people who are just awful who say that "They are just trolling." If that is the excuse you need to feel better about yourself, fine.

I just want my wakening essence. "Let people play how they want." Sure.. PvP with no other objective but to be stunned and silenced the whole time. That's all PvP is anyway. Can't wait for bfa *lies*.
06/15/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Beezowdoodoo
Why do people like this PvP? No one wants to read call outs and it seems like everyone gaggles around the same area. Mines ex; Everyone goes for the same cart. When you call them out they get offended. Then you have those people who are just awful who say that "They are just trolling." If that is the excuse you need to feel better about yourself, fine.

I just want my wakening essence. "Let people play how they want." Sure.. PvP with no other objective but to be stunned and silenced the whole time. That's all PvP is anyway. Can't wait for bfa *lies*.

See the main reason this all happens is because in random battlegrounds people fail one major criteria to sucessful group teamwork: - communication

Also typed chat is hardly a good conduit through which to foster communication. No one is on the same page, everyone has different goals rather then having a central leadership figure, you can't really blame individuals because of a system which is badly set up from the very start.

Best fix is to create premades, get on comms and learn after several paintaking hours how to coalesce and work seamlessly together, even learning how for individuals to take leadership roles when the leader is out or cannot call out or direct and thereby making effective judgment calls towards the same singular goal.

You just can't expect the same level of competency from 10 randoms haphazardly thrown together and expect them to intuitively know each others moves and tells.
06/15/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Primalmatter

See the main reason this all happens is because in random battlegrounds people fail one major criteria to sucessful group teamwork: - communication

Also typed chat is hardly a good conduit through which to foster communication. No one is on the same page, everyone has different goals rather then having a central leadership figure, you can't really blame individuals because of a system which is badly set up from the very start.

Best fix is to create premades, get on comms and learn after several paintaking hours how to coalesce and work seamlessly together, even learning how for individuals to take leadership roles when the leader is out or cannot call out or direct and thereby making effective judgment calls towards the same singular goal.

You just can't expect the same level of competency from 10 randoms haphazardly thrown together and expect them to intuitively know each others moves and tells.

yeah fr OP you ask too much from pugs. you should join a pvp guild they usually reck randoms anyway by virtue of being organized
if you posted on a toon that was toon that you actually do PvP on I might take you a little bit more seriously, right now it only seems as though you are just trying to hop on the bandwagon and start an argument.
Sure.. PvP with no other objective but to be stunned and silenced the whole time. That's all PvP is anyway. Can't wait for bfa *lies*.

Don't forget slowed.
When I'm not waiting out a 5 second stun, I spend most of my time moving at about 1/2 speed.
06/15/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Kipelov
if you posted on a toon that was toon that you actually do PvP on I might take you a little bit more seriously, right now it only seems as though you are just trying to hop on the bandwagon and start an argument.

Well in MY opinion I think it is unwise to post on a toon within the same server you play. SPecially if it is associated with the same guild. I just purely want my wakening essence. This is my forum toon. You naked elf.