[CS Lounge] I said relax, man! You're two tents!

Customer Support
1 2 3 26 Next
I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam! I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam!
And you used the skin of my wifes 2nd cousin twice removed brown tauren of the family fave of the bovine matriarch of the family. We shall now curse u a thousand years of spoiled yaks milk.
Hey! The King's Back!
Followed by a couple of towers
06/17/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Merdrah
Followed by a couple of towers

The Brotherhood of the Bracelet!
This reminds me of the time I saw an Orc with a parrot on his shoulder. I asked him where he got it, and the parrot responded: "Durotar. They've got em' all over the place."
A worgen walked into a bar, but his friend ducked
06/18/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Mastadôn
A worgen walked into a bar, but his friend ducked
Was his friend Ben Aflack?
Mornin', folks!
Afternoon!
/waves to Kalviery

Hope your day is going well. We are just enjoying the heat over here. It is currently 95°F with a heat index of 99°F.
We have rain.
Okay, done with meat...After a weekend of smoking and grilling, I'm all meat-ed out. Still have 8 lbs of brisket in the fridge, and 15 links of sausage.. Might just go ahead and freeze all of that.
06/18/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Rufflebottom
We have rain.

Please share.

In fact, if you don't want it, I'll take all of it.
Greetings folks. Today has been a real Monday. I hadn't even sat in my chair or started up my computers when my boss rang, and it's been go go go all morning. I had to make sure I took my break and lunch or I'd be frazzled.
06/18/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Eilethalua
Greetings folks. Today has been a real Monday. I hadn't even sat in my chair or started up my computers when my boss rang, and it's been go go go all morning. I had to make sure I took my break and lunch or I'd be frazzled.

I took a day off today. >.>
06/18/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Stonebeard
Okay, done with meat...After a weekend of smoking and grilling, I'm all meat-ed out. Still have 8 lbs of brisket in the fridge, and 15 links of sausage.. Might just go ahead and freeze all of that.

I ask you again sir, what time is dinner?
06/18/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Regg
I took a day off today. >.>

LOL, I think my boss would have come close to having an aneurysm if I'd "chosen" today to be sick. The joy of being the ONLY person able to do all the testing he wants done and know what he's looking for. Job security, for sure, and thankfully I'm rarely ever sick.
06/18/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Mastadôn
06/18/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Stonebeard

I ask you again sir, what time is dinner?
Always at 5pm, I start cooking at 4.