969 Holy Priest

Guild Recruitment
Looking to get back into raiding after missing Throne due to a move. I've played at the top end of raiding since Vanilla; been top 50 US for the last 4 years. Ideal group would have a long track record of success, span multiple expansions and have stable leadership.

I'd like to raid 3 nights max, available from 10:30 PST onward. I'm willing to transfer servers but must remain Alliance.

Respond here or message me @ Mindbeats#1564.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 9/11M is looking for a few dps classes and a healer to finish off our raiding roster and prepare for Battle for Azeroth!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Healer
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
Hey if you are above 21 years old and are interested in playing in a multi game community of like minded adults check us out.

We do not require a server change!

https://kryptedgaming.com/apply/

Yes you should check out that website! its better than any guild site you've ever seen i guarantee it.

Raid days are
Tuesday: 9-11pm EST
Thursday: 9-11pm EST
Sunday Optional farm day: 5-7pm est

You can contact me at Deathwing#1757
Adapt- Area 52 - Horde 11/11 Mythic leadership looking for other who want to push ranks on a 3 day schedule and just wants to play with other skilled people in a productive environment.

Adapt is seeking solid players to join our core. We have players who have VERY high end experience, and are looking to push content in BFA.

Expectations

A potential applicant would do well in making sure they meet all of these requirements:

A level of skill sufficient to compete with the best players in the game
An unwavering commitment to guild progression
A willingness to sit from a fight for a stronger composition
Experience in raiding for the role you are applying for
A relaxed play style and a sense of humor
Logs that demonstrate your capabilities as a player on the character you are applying with

Environment

Adapt is an extremely close guild, with an exceptionally active social network, frequent joking and a very calm atmosphere.

Goals

While progressing quickly is our primary goal as a guild, we're never willing to sacrifice our enjoyment of the game in pursuit of ranks. We aim to maintain a roster of players who enjoy raiding together. Toxic players, even if they perform incredibly well, are never welcome here.
Also goals throughout the expansion that will be met tier 1 : all mythic bosses on farm and top 300 us
Tier 2: top 150 us

If you have any questions prior to applying, you may speak to an online officer Macro#11648 and Uvax#11789 Hope to hear from you.
Still looking.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.