930 Havoc DH LF Casual Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm looking for a casual, weeknight raiding guild. Ideally one that begins around 7 PM EST and doesn't go past 11 PM EST, but I do have some wiggle room.

I've been playing since Burning Crusade and raided pretty seriously in WOTLK, finishing most 10 man hard mode meta achievements when they were current content. I then continued to play casually but couldn't commit time to raiding because of school and work. I finally have free time again so I'm looking to get back into it.

What you can expect from me:
- On time to all raids with consumables, or advanced notice that I'll be absent
- Staying current on class trends and changes and min/maxing to the best of my ability
- Reading strategy guides and watching videos before the raid starts
- Positive attitude

What I expect from you:
- Raid group that starts on time
- Relaxed raiding atmosphere
- Prepared guildmates (I have no issue with wiping repeatedly, but I do mind if it's because people haven't taken the time to read up on the fights)

If you think I'd be a good fit for your team please leave a comment or feel free to contact me in game.
Hey CJ!
Well Im very... wary of posting here... because I am afraid of... REJECTION! *whimpers* Because my digi fam (aka my guild Grey Parses on Aerie Peak) is.... DUN DUN DUN! Alliance!!! We do raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm to 11pm EST :D! And there is so much more. If I can tempt you to the dark side with some cupcakes and cookies and a digi fam that is currently on the market for a DH add me (kylla#1971) and we can chat it up and see if we fit well together!!

Hope to hear from you!!!

Vall
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi Cjkx, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Chaos Manifesto> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression:
11/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
Hi there!

Paradigm Shift, an Alliance guild on Icecrown is recruiting in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth! We are looking for all classes and specs.

If youd like to talk, feel free to add me on bnet(BloodDragon#1313) and we can chat!

Look forward to hearing from you!
Good evening,

I read your post and we are very interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.

Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1

Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline