10/11 Mythic Alt 970 WW Monk LF Late Night

Guild Recruitment
As the title says, I'm looking for a team to raid with on my 970 ww monk. Technically this character is my alt, since I am currently playing range for my guilds mythic argus progression. That being the case I do not have any mythic logs for my monk but I can provide logs upon request for both my monks heroics and my mains mythic. Can make most nights 730 pst or later, leave you guilds copy pasta below if you would be interested in speaking.
Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M
Tier 21: 11/11m (US #286...World #784)

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 9/11M
Most recently killed Coven in 37 attempts.
We are currently seeking:

DPS: High need for Moonkin, Hunter or any high parsing ranged DPS, we will consider any strong melee dps as well.

Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, MW Monk (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 960+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Team Umbra (10/11) of Eternal Kingdom on Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community that is LFM To help us get CE! We raid FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11 PM PST

Current High Interest in:
All Dps Roles
Will consider all classes so send us an app whether tank, healing, ranged or melee dps for consideration!

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com

Add me Kimbo#1603 if you would like to chat more