940+ Mistweaver looking for BFA guild

Guild Recruitment
**I'd be willing to trial in BFA with a guild in Heroic if they already have their set Mythic team. I'm okay with proving myself or just being available as a sub/Heroic raider****

hey Everyone

Looking to test the waters and see whats out there for the next expansion. My job schedule recently changed from a night shift to morning, allowing me to finally raid again. I had left the game during ToS after having to raid casually for a while and the guild was not as active as i had hoped for.

Previous accomplishments:

-Always gotten AT LEAST AOTC in every tier. (minus NH because i didn't play during this time)
- Raided at a Mythic level on my hpal for years and ranked in the 95-99 percentile on most fights from Cataclysm through WoD previous to my scheduling change.

What I'm interested in:
-A guild that is raiding Heroic in a timely fashion, as well as pushing into mythic.
-Active Mythic Plus groups in guild (potentially even selling)
-Potentially even a guild that requires alts for alt runs/class stacking

I am looking to begin BFA on my monk, but I am always willing to swap classes for a guilds needs if necessary. I have raided at a high level in the past on all healers, minus priest.

Any questions or interest, please contact me here or add me Ambulance#11359

Thanks!
Basik
Hi Kmslul,

We are looking for a healer to round out the team. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore looking for a strong showing in BFA. Our guild information is below.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are 11/11H 1/11M and would like to keep progressing in Antorus to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression!! We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Item Level isn't a requirement at this point in the expansion. Dedication and a desire to push content is though.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! This is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Prog)
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Prog)
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Farm)
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Normal Beer Raid)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
bump still looking
last bump for the night
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Thank you for your interest, will contact you when I get home from work today. Meanwhile, still open to options.
Hey hey Basik!

I didn't see any faction preference on your post so I figured I would throw a Horde option out there!

<Cinder Works> Kil'Jaeden is currently 4/11M and recruiting for our second group! Our second group is currently clearing Heroic every week (Usually in one night) and are looking for healers and dps to fill our ranks and push into mythic. Raid times are currently Thursdays & Mondays 4pm - 7pm pst (7pm - 10pm est). We also do M+ and BGs in our down time and have in-house contests with prizes ranging from 200k - 500k! If you are interested or want more info you can contact me at my BTag Jarclovis#1969. I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a good day!
Night Eternal is a 6 hour a week Mythic progression guild on US-Alleria. We are currently 5/11M in Antorus looking to push more boss kills. Our schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST.

We are currently looking for a few spots to be filled.

1 tank pref non paladin
(Having a working dps offspec is a plus)
1 or 2 healers pref shaman but will look at any player who may fit
2 or 3 dps most classes could work

If you have any questions you can reach us a few different ways. Via battle net add chaosshot#1147 to talk to me directly, my main chaosshot or via twitch @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony All our guild runs are streamed so you can watch first to see if you may be a good fit
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Reworked- we a group of friends that have raided mythic together stepping down to a 2 days a week guild we will raid Friday/Saturday 6:30pst-9:30pst if you'd like to chat add are discord https://discord.gg/hyD9qyQ
Thanks everyone for your interest. I will be contacting a few of you when I am home. As for faction I'd prefer alliance but I am open to Horde for the right fit.

Thanks so much everyone
Just got home, will be talking to potential guilds now and the rest of the night
bump for the night. Still looking
bump
Hey, how are you?

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1
Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg
Btag: Saph#1449

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Actually very intrigued by this guild. Will contact you ingame