970 Unholy DK LF mythic raiding guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hey Everyone,

Im looking to get back into mythic raiding. I raided mythic en (on my hunter) and mythic ToS on this toon. I do have one mythic kill in Antorus and some progression on hounds. I'm looking for an Alliance guild. Server change is not an issue. Im looking for a guild that semi-casually progresses through mythic. In other words, I don't need to have Cutting Edge every tier. If we get it we get it, if we dont we dont. The most important thing to me is a good raiding environment. I'm not a fan of everybody being at each other's throats when raiding. Alternatively I am also looking for a social guild as well. Im looking for a home so to speak. If you think you have a home for me please add me on discord Decim#3644 and lets chat! Below are my logs.. I dont have many runs as a dps from Antorus (currently tanking) but this is what I have :D

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26136830

Thanks!
Decim
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 10/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we finish out the expansion. We are currently extending our lockout until Argus dies.

Last Pull is a 20 man mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, Last Pull has been raiding high end 20 to 25 man content (depending on the expansion of course!) since the early days of Burning Crusade.

Over that time, the guild has enjoyed an unparalleled amount of stability. Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret which has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
10/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. As you know, that will be changing in BfA.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Btag: slimey42#1203 (GM) or Shadowbaine#11318 (Officer)
• Discord DM: slimey42#0202 (GM) or Shadowbaine#1071 (Officer)
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
[A][US][Sargeras] <Happy Little Accidents> [10/11M] - Recruiting DPS for BFA Mythic Raiding
Raid times T/Th 7:30-10:30pm server time (8:30-11:30 Eastern)

Chill guild looking to bring more DPS into our core group as we get ready for progression in BFA. All exceptional DPS applicants who are ready to jump straight into progression will be considered.

Our expectations

Attendance: Core raiders are expected to be on time and available for most raid nights. We understand that many have families, jobs, or classes, so we don't mind if you need to miss a night here and there as long as you let us know in advance.

Experience: We are recruiting for our core team. Raiders are expected to be knowledgable in their class, and are expected to have familiarized themselves with boss encounters ahead of time.

Attitude: A positive attitude is very important to us. Progression can be tough at times, but at the end of the day, we're all here to have a good time and kill some bosses.

We also have an alt/off-night Heroic raid on Sundays starting at 5:00pm server (6:00pm Eastern), and run Mythic+ dungeons together on a regular basis.

If you would like to hear more, please feel free to add one of the officers below to our Bnet friends list (or reach out to us in game) any time.

GM/Raid Lead: YellowYoshi#1399, Kauda-Sargeras

Officer: KaptainM#1628, Kaptainm-Sargeras

Officer: Tecjr#1600, Tecpedo-Sargeras

Officer: Trevelyan#1957, Clegaine-Sargeras
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856