Prot/Fury Warr lf Daytime Raiding Guild BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am seeking a daytime raiding guild that raids somewhere around 8am-11am pst weekdays.
I work 2nd shift so its difficult for me to make the night raids. I also spend alot of time with family on weekends, weekdays are best for me.

I have played WoW since Vanilla beta on and off and started raiding in BC as a tank. I then switched to Shaman heals in WoLK and then Warlock in MoP till now.

I was aotc mythic EN and half of mythic NH till the guild broke up and I havent raided heavily since then. With a new chapter opening up in WoW I figured to open up a new chapter of raid experience with like minded players.

Thanks for reading.
to the top!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Ogeekush! Guess what? My guild raids at exactly those times! 8am-11am PST, tues/wed/thurs. We also have many raiders with similar working hours and same family obligations. Typically most active 8am-2pm, weekdays.

I'm assuming you're looking to get started again in BFA, but you're more than welcomed to join us right away! Could maybe come to our Heroic clears on Fridays and perhaps even get in for Argus down the road if you're interested/geared soon. I really want to extend an invite since not often do I see someone asking for exactly our raid times. lol ^__^

Here's a link to our guild recruitment post for more info on us.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245[/quote]

Hope to chat with you soon! Add me on BNET. Peach#1423
06/10/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Starby
Hey Ogeekush! Guess what? My guild raids at exactly those times! 8am-11am PST, tues/wed/thurs. We also have many raiders with similar working hours and same family obligations. Typically most active 8am-2pm, weekdays.

I'm assuming you're looking to get started again in BFA, but you're more than welcomed to join us right away! Could maybe come to our Heroic clears on Fridays and perhaps even get in for Argus down the road if you're interested/geared soon. I really want to extend an invite since not often do I see someone asking for exactly our raid times. lol ^__^

Here's a link to our guild recruitment post for more info on us.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

I will definitely be in touch!
Hello. Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.
We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.
We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times--9am-12:30pm CST
Raid Days--Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan
Guild name--Second Breakfast
Website--sb18.enjin.com/