GD Lounge #165

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 76 Next
06/12/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Wixlyn
/nibble

Empty glass jars. The water that dripped out of the ceiling in the kitchen was the color of coffee...It's not coffee. That's why I'm worried about the structure of the roof.

Yea I should cut back the coffee a little and add more water.

I imagine. I think a lot of art is like that, bewildering to the untrained observer.

Lemon and pepper, or just lemon?

I'm not sure if I have played with the new rework. I think as recent as it was that I probably haven't. I was running all of those quest missions with Lunara.

/Cheers!

/Enjoys

Mmm, might be dirt but yeah I see what you are saying. When is now scheduled for your reparations?. Also, if you have a plastic sheet or something, would be a good idea to put it under the jar to protect the floor anyway.

I guess the techniques of art are always hard to grasp if someone isn't trained, but the art itself can always be appreciated. In any case I guess you know how I feel when you tell me about food preparation, heh , even if I know how to cook, I have no idea how to cook like you.

So, how did you feel Yrel on the A.I. game? was she different from the PTR?
06/12/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Mikaelle

/Enjoys

Mmm, might be dirt but yeah I see what you are saying. When is now scheduled for your reparations?. Also, if you have a plastic sheet or something, would be a good idea to put it under the jar to protect the floor anyway.

I guess the techniques of art are always hard to grasp if someone isn't trained, but the art itself can always be appreciated. In any case I guess you know how I feel when you tell me about food preparation, heh , even if I know how to cook, I have no idea how to cook like you.

So, how did you feel Yrel on the A.I. game? was she different from the PTR?

If any part of this could be called lucky, it's that the leak is pretty close to the sink.
I might be able to rig a funnel or something.

Well I'm not very good at drawing. My freehand and my handwriting are terrible.
I guess I should have listened to my parents and went to medschool.
Being part of a group of people who work in food industry helps a lot. When line cooks get drunk and bored, culinary magic happens.

I ended up in Braxis holdout, and my A.I. compatriots left me to defend the pad solo. So It was more just how long can I stand here fighting 3 guys before they get me. I thought it went pretty well.
06/12/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Wixlyn
If any part of this could be called lucky, it's that the leak is pretty close to the sink.

Being part of a group of people who work in food industry helps a lot. When line cooks get drunk and bored, culinary magic happens.

I ended up in Braxis holdout, and my A.I. compatriots left me to defend the pad solo. So It was more just how long can I stand here fighting 3 guys before they get me. I thought it went pretty well.

That would be a good idea. Use all that building knowledge we got in the lounge now!.

Well you paint so you do have talent in that area anyway. Surprisingly you should know that my handwriting is terrible, as in, the worst I've ever seen. Is not even just eligible, it's very very ugly.
Yeah and food is always good so being in that industry always seems to have something cool coing on.

Interesting. I feel like Yrel is pretty weak ATM. I might not be adjusting to her or something but I feel that for a tank, she's made of paper mache...or Raditz.
Hiya!
06/12/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Mikaelle
06/12/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Wixlyn

That would be a good idea. Use all that building knowledge we got in the lounge now!.

Well you paint so you do have talent in that area anyway. Surprisingly you should know that my handwriting is terrible, as in, the worst I've ever seen. Is not even just eligible, it's very very ugly.
Yeah and food is always good so being in that industry always seems to have something cool coing on.

Interesting. I feel like Yrel is pretty weak ATM. I might not be adjusting to her or something but I feel that for a tank, she's made of paper mache...or Raditz.

It's more a question if I own a funnel that will work. I should probably be able to sort of affix it to the sink with wire, or a jeweler's vice.

You too? A friend of mine always had the most beautiful penwork. She even could keep her lines of text straight in greeting cards. It was infuriating. I only type things out these days.
A few of my old friends are having a barbecue this week...if we don't get rained out. Should be interesting to see what we come up with. I'll probably be so sick of grilled meats that I'll go vegitarian for the rest of the week.

Hmm well I will take your opinion over mine.
Silly Averyx, you can't make walls out of Raditz. You need mortar, and Krillins.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlSMv4EkbnE
06/12/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Wixlyn
It's more a question if I own a funnel that will work. I should probably be able to sort of affix it to the sink with wire, or a jeweler's vice.

You too? A friend of mine always had the most beautiful penwork. She even could keep her lines of text straight in greeting cards. It was infuriating. I only type things out these days.
A few of my old friends are having a barbecue this week...if we don't get rained out. Should be interesting to see what we come up with. I'll probably be so sick of grilled meats that I'll go vegitarian for the rest of the week.

Silly Averyx, you can't make walls out of Raditz. You need mortar, and Krillins.

I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something. More plastic sheets could help fashion something there.

IKR! I had friends with beautiful handwritting too, meanwhile I had to change and get used from Palmer to print like letters so I would be legible. Yeah I prefer to just type things too.

Ohh that sounds fun. Make sure to let me know what kind of stuff you all prepare there.

Mmm I'm reading reddit's thread on the patch and yeah, most seem to agree that Yrel is just completely weak right now and she feels awful to play. This is disappointing. IDK what to expect from her now, maybe some number adjustments could help but I'm not sure if the design of the hero itself was good. I do find her abilities and animations great hemselves though.

What did you think of her HotS dance?.

But if they were Krilins they would get destroyed all the time!.
06/12/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Mikaelle
06/12/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Wixlyn

I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something. More plastic sheets could help fashion something there.

IKR! I had friends with beautiful handwritting too, meanwhile I had to change and get used from Palmer to print like letters so I would be legible. Yeah I prefer to just type things too.

Ohh that sounds fun. Make sure to let me know what kind of stuff you all prepare there.

Mmm I'm reading reddit's thread on the patch and yeah, most seem to agree that Yrel is just completely weak right now and she feels awful to play. This is disappointing. IDK what to expect from her now, maybe some number adjustments could help but I'm not sure if the design of the hero itself was good. I do find her abilities and animations great hemselves though.

What did you think of her HotS dance?.

But if they were Krilins they would get destroyed all the time!.

I don't think I have plastic sheets. Best I can do would be to steal the shower curtain.

Their handwriting made me really self conscious about it.

It's going to be pretty dependent on what's available that day, but I expect to reek of hickory smoke for days.

/sigh well I hope that the HoTS devs are as responsive as the warframe devs.

I think her dance is cute. I like that you can hear her hooves,

Rather than Radtzs which get a hole in them once and never do anything ever again?
Krillin walls bounce back.
06/12/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Wixlyn
I don't think I have plastic sheets. Best I can do would be to steal the shower curtain.

It's going to be pretty dependent on what's available that day, but I expect to reek of hickory smoke for days.

Rather than Radtzs which get a hole in them once and never do anything ever again?

Well, I won't complain if your shower curtain disappears /wink. Okay no hah, Mmm maybe some empty plastic bottles could be good materials then. Just throwing out ideas.

Yeah, my entire academic life I've always asked others to write during group works because I just don't feel good about mine.

I think it will be a delicious day regardless. Sunday or saturday?.

I guess it will depend on the pressure of the community. Hopefully she ends up in a good spot. I remember when Greymane and Lunnara were released, they were absolutely weak too, Lunara was just a meme hero basically. Now they are some of the most fun and strongest, so there's hope.

I like that too! it's cute, have you seen her animation with the bubble heart? It's pretty sassy, I love it.

Fair enough, at least none of them are Yamcha walls of course. Would Nappa walls return as ghosts?.
06/12/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Mikaelle
06/12/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Wixlyn

Well, I won't complain if your shower curtain disappears /wink. Okay no hah, Mmm maybe some empty plastic bottles could be good materials then. Just throwing out ideas.

Yeah, my entire academic life I've always asked others to write during group works because I just don't feel good about mine.

I think it will be a delicious day regardless. Sunday or saturday?.

I guess it will depend on the pressure of the community. Hopefully she ends up in a good spot. I remember when Greymane and Lunnara were released, they were absolutely weak too, Lunara was just a meme hero basically. Now they are some of the most fun and strongest, so there's hope.

I like that too! it's cute, have you seen her animation with the bubble heart? It's pretty sassy, I love it.

Fair enough, at least none of them are Yamcha walls of course. Would Nappa walls return as ghosts?.

....but I like my privacy.
Well hopefully it won't be too much of a leak.

The chalkboard is not a friend of mine. And yea I get that. It was generally my words, but someone else's hand.

Should be Saturday.

Well good luck keeping the pressure up. I don't have Reddit.

I haven't seen her bubble hearth animation, but I will check it later.

Yes, ghost Nappa!
Happy Tuesday! Cap on this one extended!

How bout that E3? :eyes:
06/12/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Wixlyn
....but I like my privacy.
Well hopefully it won't be too much of a leak.

The chalkboard is not a friend of mine. And yea I get that. It was generally my words, but someone else's hand.

Should be Saturday.

Well good luck keeping the pressure up. I don't have Reddit.

I haven't seen her bubble hearth animation, but I will check it later.

Yes, ghost Nappa!

/Gives potion of +7 Privacy
I'm sure you are creative enough to deal with it anyway.

Exactly!. Always dictating. Seems we had very similar experiences on that area.

Saturday is always a better day for friends reunions IMO, Sunday feels too lazy.

I don't post on reddit , just read. Hopefully other players do though. So far, seems they really are going to.

It's pretty nice. What did you think of her attack animations?.

Best DB character. Were you a fan of abridged?.
06/12/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Ornyx

i'm disappointed the fake leaks of Activision Blizzard was fake

E3 is going well as one may say. Super Smash Bros Ultimate was fun to see: The Daisy and Ridley fans are now happy while the Waluigi fans are furious!

Kingdom Hearts III's reveal of many of Xehanort's new host bodies(Larxene, Aqua, Luxord and Marluxia) to join the current host bodies(Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, Vanitas, Young Xehanort and Saix) was interesting to see as well.
06/12/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Mikaelle

Saturday is always a better day for friends reunions IMO, Sunday feels too lazy.

I don't post on reddit , just read. Hopefully other players do though. So far, seems they really are going to.

Is that like an invisibility potion?

Academic dictator training.

Well for a barbecue Sunday is probably just as good. It's going to be a lot of lazing around and throwing wet hickory chips into the furnace under the grill.
hopefully enough to keep the bugs away.

Seems we're in the same boat there. I post my ire on the official warframe forums when they mess with my stuff though.

I didn't get a good look at them. If I zoom in, I will probably get killed.

I'm a fan of their version of Freeza. I've had days like that.

That cyberpunk trailer was pretty awesome.
06/12/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Mikaelle

Is that like an invisibility potion?

Academic dictator training.

Well for a barbecue Sunday is probably just as good. It's going to be a lot of lazing around and throwing wet hickory chips into the furnace under the grill.
hopefully enough to keep the bugs away.

Seems we're in the same boat there. I post my ire on the official warframe forums when they mess with my stuff though.

I didn't get a good look at them. If I zoom in, I will probably get killed.

I'm a fan of their version of Freeza. I've had days like that.

[/quote]

It shrouds you in a cloud of Shadow ferrets.

At least it's useful.

Will the event take place in a very buggy place?

I think I'm done posting to Blizzard after all I've said for WoW that was never improved.

Fair enough. I looked in try mode, she does some pretty spins.

Freezer is good there yeah, I also love sarcastic Vegeta.
06/12/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Mikaelle

At least it's useful.

I think I'm done posting to Blizzard after all I've said for WoW that was never improved.

I feel like I'm going to get a lot of ferret bites.

I've never seen a job opening for Academic Dictator? Do you think it pays well?

The woods are a buggy place, and full of mosquitoes that want my blood.

Warcraft seems pretty impervious to player feedback. I think if they look it's mostly just by trends, and not so much the individual feedback.

I will try to have a better look in the next playthrough. It's difficult not to spin with a big crystal on the end of a stick.

"I miss Zarbon" is a pretty common comment in our guild when something seems especially euphemistic.
06/12/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Wixlyn
06/12/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Mikaelle

At least it's useful.

I feel like I'm going to get a lot of ferret bites.

I've never seen a job opening for Academic Dictator? Do you think it pays well?

The woods are a buggy place, and full of mosquitoes that want my blood.

Warcraft seems pretty impervious to player feedback. I think if they look it's mostly just by trends, and not so much the individual feedback.

I will try to have a better look in the next playthrough. It's difficult not to spin with a big crystal on the end of a stick.

"I miss Zarbon" is a pretty common comment in our guild when something seems especially euphemistic.

Shadowy bites though.

5s per hour.

Ugh hate mosquitoes, make sure to use something against them.

I guess that makes sense but a lot of community stuff is just ignored as well /shrug

That's true.

Haha loved that line.

Anyway bella, I'll be giving classes soon so I better get going from the lounge. Talk to you later. /Special hug
06/12/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Mikaelle

Shadowy bites though.

5s per hour.

Ugh hate mosquitoes, make sure to use something against them.

I guess that makes sense but a lot of community stuff is just ignored as well /shrug

That's true.

Haha loved that line.

Anyway bella, I'll be giving classes soon so I better get going from the lounge. Talk to you later. /Special hug

But shadowy welts....

Anyway, talk to you later. Be safe.
Good moaning
Princess Zelda's taunt in Super Smash Bros Ultimate was elegant yet show-offy in nature as if she is flaunting her Power rather than Wisdom. Such a contrast to the Zelda of the actual Zelda Franchise.

On a related note who else wishes we might get a Zelda Game with a Princess Zelda who values Power over Wisdom. It would be hilarious to see her try to kill Ganon with the Triforce of Wisdom only for him to overpower the attack and hijack the Triforce of Wisdom for himself.

Of course a Zelda who values Power probably would only get that Ganondorf has more Power than her and get Link to seek out sources of Power to fight Ganon.