Returning Ele shaman/shadow LF BFA guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I am looking for a raiding guild for BFA. I have a elemental shaman and a shadow priest that I am wanting to raid in BFA willing to raid with both or just one depending on what you need for the guild. I havent raided for a long time because of family health issues and now i am able to raid and have more free time on my hands now.

DAYS AND TIMES I NEED
Looking for Thursday to Sunday and not past 10pm PST time please. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOUR DAYS AND TIMES DONT FIT WHAT I NEED.

seetah#1299 looking forward talking to you. I am a college student so help transferring is always a plus to me. But not required
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
hey seetah kaos unleashed on stormrage alliance is recruiting would like to see an ele shaman in guild we raid fri/sat 9-12pm est we runmythic+ all week and work to get everyone a 15 in and looking to hitbfa hard we are currently 8/11 heroic casual raid guild but looking to do more in bfa. my btag is adema#1487 if you would like to chat.
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
Hello!

My group (Mixed Signals in Currently Online) is mainly looking for druid/shaman DPS, but we have room for any exceptional 3 DPS. Check out my brief spam (its longer than I wanted it to be!) below and if we look like a raid team you are interested in, I encourage you to add me to discord to talk more!

Faction: HORDE
We are finishing this month as Alliance and then our entire team is faction swapping horde…we didn’t lose a single player if that tells you how special we are!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)
Optional (non-progression) raids Mondays 8-10pm CT. These include sale runs, normal content, or Mount farms/RBGs/M+

Progression (this expansion and while content was current:
9/11M ABT (7/9M TOS, 7/11M NH & 7/7M EN cutting edge!)

Recruitment:
DPS, with a specific need for Druid, Shaman, and Warrior.

Requirements:
-Previous or current mythic xp
-Adult raiding group, preference given for 21+
-Working mic and required addons as set by the raid leads
-Good attitude with ability to take constructive criticism from raid leads

We will never add raid days, this is for players who only want one night progression! Don’t expect more than we can accomplish in our time! …however we do look for a high skill level from our raiders to be able to clear as much content as possible.

Bree#7256 (DISCORD)
https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/