945 Rdruid LF Mythic Guild for Legion/BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am new back to legion as of a few weeks ago. I have completed 11/11N twice now and am ready for heroic. The premade group finder has been disappointing in heroic and I would love to join a guild and help them progress through H/M difficulties. I can offspec Boomkin (not as geared) and pull 700-800k dps consistently, but I prefer resto.

Weeknights (late) are best for me. I can pull my own weight and more in heals and am very easy to get a long with. I will realm transfer if needed.

Whisper me in game or leave a reply and I will add you.

Crokadorfn#1459
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect that you are prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/DH)
Heals: Shaman/Druid
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<The Night Show> (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla. The guild is newly formed and less than a month old.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST or 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Recruiting: All roles
HUGE Priority: Holy Pally, Warrior DPS, Boomkin, Warlock, Resto Druid.

requirements: Discord, 950+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officers: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know!
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Progress: 9/11H
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• Monk(DPS)
• Boomie
Antorus Needs: Healers
• Holy Paladin
OR
• R Druid

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Topgunn#11376
We're 4/11M progression raiding 3 teams -
Team 1 runs 9pm-12am pacific Wed/Mon w/ Friday optional farm night.
Team 2 runs Tue-Thurs 7:30-10:30 pacific
Team 3 runs Sat/Sun 6pm-9pm pacific, our newest weekend team building to succeed. **This team would be ideal for you to start heroic. They will run heroic for a few weeks to work on synergy

Realm-Proudmoore(A) a Pacific Time Real with players from all over the world
Steady economy, fair trade. High population.

Interested?
Add btag honeybee#1337