974 spriest LF M argus Prog

Guild Recruitment
350 pulls exp on M argus p4 exp see logs below if you are looking for a body!
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/bubblefetti

Crinzo#1782
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
up lookin!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump willing to go horde if needed!
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
We are Accession on US - Malganis 11/11M

Recruitment Open for ALL classes primarily for BFA

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10pm - 1am server (central) time

Accession is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We re-made this guild from Accession on US Stormreaver and have been friends since before and well after Accession. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and effectively on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Old WowProgress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13

Recruitment is now open for select classes for our core Mythic raid team.

All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

ALL DPS
RSHAM
HPAL

9/11M XP MINIMUM to be considered.

--Exceptional Applicants always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
- Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
- Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
- Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested contact the following for more information

Tekno#1811
Lucent#1353
Aggronaught#1674

We have an effective and efficient 9 hour raid schedule. We pull extremely quickly and try to use our 9 hours to see as much facetime as possible with progression. That being said we expect all raiders to bring their A game every single night.
up!
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(11/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com

- Storm#15991
Hey Bubblefetti!

I love your friggin name! And you're a GNOME!!!

I would love to add a shadow to my team! Help me with them dispells on Aggramar!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
9/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<Storm> 10/11M Sargeras is looking for more ranged for M Argus and into BFA.

We do not currently have a main shadow priest and are looking to add one for now and into BFA.

Tues / Wed / Thurs 7p-10p server (8p-11p EST).

If you are interested please contact me or my Co-GM directly.

Rynzler#11268 (btag)
Panhu#11240 (btag)
<We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST (6-9 Server).
EN - 7/7 M
ToV - 2/3 M
NH - 10/10 M
ToS - 7/9 M
ABT - 10/11 M

We're currently looking for a few rDPS to bolster our roster for Mythic Argus progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge.

MUST HAVE:
Mythic experience
The ability to learn from one's mistakes
A friendly attitude
Gear

Recruiting:
3rd tank for Argus
Any non-hpala healer
Any non-ele ranged DPS

If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!
Howdy Bubblefetti!

I added your Btag, though I am currently at work so I won't be able to be active with it until this evening. I will leave spam below, but if its something that interests you, add me on Discord (Shadowbaine#1071) and I can chat whenever!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Shadow Priest, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
10/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 10/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord. We currently have open recruitment for all spots in BfA so no worries if you plan on main changing either class or role.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763826176?page=1
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
I'm from Indestructible on KT. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 9pm-1am est (though currently it is only 1-2 days depending on sales and whatnot) We need a great players moving into BFA as we aim to reach top 100 world alliance for the Famed Slayer of G'Huun title. Please take a moment to fill out this application if you are interseted: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0wX5gW4BS74C5aKDfmBHFKLN8ESgJN053E3QXC1ghiU98Hg/viewform
Hi! My guild Velocity is 10/11M and recruiting ranged DPS for Argus. We're Alliance on Sargeras. Your logs look good and we'd like to trial you. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
<We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST (6-9 Server).
EN - 7/7 M
ToV - 2/3 M
NH - 10/10 M
ToS - 7/9 M
ABT - 10/11 M

We're currently looking for a few rDPS to bolster our roster for Mythic Argus progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge.

MUST HAVE:
Mythic experience
The ability to learn from one's mistakes
A friendly attitude
Gear

Recruiting:
3rd tank for Argus
Any non-hpala healer
Any non-ele ranged DPS

If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Looking for Margus experienced dps.
Multiple 2-3% wipes 10/11m

We will be extending lockouts on M-ARGUS and doing very limited Re-Clears.

if you're an exceptional player don't hesitate to app!

hunter High
mage Med
priest (dd) high
warlock high
Melee Med - Prefer DK/DH.

About Us
US - Area 52 - Horde

Reign of Fire is a 2 night a week late night raid group. Semi hardcore and a fun group we are looking for more to continue our progression in mythic.

Fri/Sat 9pm - 1am server.

Wed 9pm- 1am Optional Heroic/Whatever is up night. Running for WF procs. Main's alts are also welcome.

Contact Us:

Recruitment Contacts:
(B-tag) Sama#1244, Zan#1252
(Discord) AlpacaPacino#7925, Phazed#9584, Sama#8496, Zan(Queen of Trinkets)#0859,

Apply today at https://area52guild.wixsite.com/reign-of-fire