CE 976 Prot War LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a 2 or 3 day raiding guild that will consistently clear content as well as farm mounts for the raid. I've experienced raiding at the highest level since WotLK. I also have a few alts that I can use if certain fights call for it (DK, DH).

Raid has to start at 8pm central or later and end around midnight-1am. Times can be more flexible if raiding days fall on weekends. I don't care if it's alliance or horde, I will choose what I think is the best fit.

I will provide logs once we start talking. Please post here if you are interested with a btag or link to apply.
<We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST (6-9 Server).
EN - 7/7 M
ToV - 2/3 M
NH - 10/10 M
ToS - 7/9 M
ABT - 10/11 M

We're currently looking for a few rDPS to bolster our roster for Mythic Argus progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge.

MUST HAVE:
Mythic experience
The ability to learn from one's mistakes
A friendly attitude
Gear

Recruiting:
3rd tank for Argus
Any non-hpala healer
Any non-ele ranged DPS

If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!
Zuljin H <Reworked> A Guild Of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking For Experienced And Eager To Learn Newcomers Alike. We Will Be Focusing On Progression Raiding, Ranked PvP And Mythic+. Social Members Will Be Tolerated.
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Open recruitment
Mdps: Open recruitment
Rdps: Open recruitment
Contact Info
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Guild: Crimson Vigil

Faction: Horde

Server: Area 52

Raid Times/Days: 7pm-10pm PST on Tues/Wed/Thu

About: New guild with an established officer group formed on a core of previously top 50-100 US raiders looking to return to that level of play.

Recruiting Officer Btag Sejul#11367 Discord Sejul#7829
Yo whats up! <What a Gamer> is a 11/11M guild looking for a tank for our core team for BFA mythic progression. We raid Mon. Tues. Weds. 9-12PM EST. and we pay for server/faction transfers. Add my btag Hardy#11628 if you are interested or have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Howdy, I represent <Surrendering IRL> 11/11M on Mal'ganis Horde. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. If interested please reach out either to Geek#1197 or http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd for an application. And if you have any questions contact me @ Geek#1197. Thanks for your time