Returning player lf 1 day raid guild

Guild Recruitment
hello everyone, I am returning player from about a year hiatus. (been back for about a month)currently a 911 fury war looking for a home for BFA that preferably raid only 1 night a week possibly 2. No later than 10pm est on either. I enjoy mainly war dps but also like to pally heal. Warrior will be coming over first when I decide to move. Prefer alliance but horde is nbd just cost more thanks in advance.( Also I am 27yo with a wife kids and a job for any guilds looking for mature players.)
Hey Teflin,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

I plan to do relaxed normal and heroic raiding in BfA, just wanna try and get our AotC each tier with 1 night here and there, nothing strict, so maybe we'd be a good fit for what you're looking for! I'm married with a demanding career myself so I can relate to your playstyle.

I realize we're horde on another server, so not the most ideal switch, if you wanna chat though please hit up my battletag: Alveia#1839

Thanks!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856