NEW unholy pvp talent! Aotd 4 min cd!

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Honor Talents (1)
NEW Ghoulish Monstrosity Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead leap together to form a single ghoulish monstrosity.
Reduces the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 4 min.

Thats from wowhead!!!

Blizzard listens!!!!! Thank you!!!! This sounds like the greatest coolest talent ever!! I wonder what a monstrosity with a bunch of little ghouls will look like!!!

I love this!!!

Source

http://www.wowhead.com/news=284696/battle-for-azeroth-26734-class-changes-and-azerite-traits
No way.... i cant believe it. They are gunna let us army in arena now?
05/31/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Mêphiston
No way.... i cant believe it. They are gunna let us army in arena now?
YES!!!!!! Its going to look so freaking cool man i can only imagine what all those little ghouls holding onto each other to form a giant ghoul will look like haha!!!
This is incredible.
I cannot Fathom how this was added as a PvP talent and not a PvE talent.....
05/31/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Lex

In arena talents that are longer then 5 minutes cannot be used in arena... thats why it was added as a pvp talent... so basically that new pve talent they added that reduced the cd of AOTD with death coils to about 4 minutes was useless cause its base cd is 8 minutes...
05/31/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Zaa
05/31/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Lex

In arena talents that are longer then 5 minutes cannot be used in arena... thats why it was added as a pvp talent... so basically that new pve talent they added that reduced the cd of AOTD with death coils to about 4 minutes was useless cause its base cd is 8 minutes...

Yes and it's a good thing we mentioned it or this probably never would have happened. It just goes to show that they are reading our feedback even if they aren't commenting on it.
05/31/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Vexxes
05/31/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Zaa

Yes and it's a good thing we mentioned it or this probably never would have happened. It just goes to show that they are reading our feedback even if they aren't commenting on it.

Dude i know! You were one of the guys posting about this with me! Haha we kept saying it was insane to build a talent around a spell that couldnt be used in arena and here we go problem solved!!! This is so awesome... feels so good.

Thanks for listening blizzard!

Now can we just get 2 handed frost back and some info on frost changes? Then id be one happy camper haha..

Please ? :)
Dude, I'm at work... Has anyone tried this? What does this new ghoul look like?
05/31/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Mêphiston
Dude, I'm at work... Has anyone tried this? What does this new ghoul look like?
Iv been sifting through twitch feeds to see if anyone is trying it out. Nobody is.. i even asked everyone that was playing bfa right now if they would log over to a dk and try the new talent out so i could see what it looks like hhahaha

If u find any videos on it post it here so i can see it
Bah, talent doesn't actually work.
05/31/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Zaa
Now can we just get 2 handed frost back and some info on frost changes? Then id be one happy camper haha..
I'd rather have Blood DPS back as a 4th spec any day.

In fact, just give us a pet-less 2H DPS spec as a separate 4th spec.

Last thing we need is to relive the nightmare of balancing 2H/DW in the same spec and end up no one is happy.
Oh they finally made a Frost change! Just kidding, it's another unholy change. I'm going to go put more salt in my wounds.