Mythic Raider LF 6 Hour Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
After spending the majority of the expansion with a rough schedule and having to raid daytime hours, I am looking to settle in to a guild that raids weeknights, ideally for 6 total hours, which still clears most(preferably all) mythic content prior to the next tier. I have plenty of mythic raiding experience, getting cutting edge achievements for BRF,HFC,EN and ToV. NH the guild I was in fell apart after achieving 8/10 M, and my schedule had to change. After taking most of ToS off, I still managed to get 6/9 M done before Antorus. After getting 8/11 M down, the struggle of daytime hours hurt the guild and forced them to stop raiding until BFA. I have played many classes through my mythic experience, always getting 90+ or so parses even when picking up a new class, so I am comfortable playing anything. I can provide any logs requested. For BFA, I have not yet decided on a main, but am leaning more towards warrior/ret dps roles. I am willing to talk and figure out a class that may work better with whatever the guild needs to make it work. Feel free to leave your spam here and your btags. Looking forward to finding that new home!

Ideal days: Any weekday
Ideal Times: 5-10 PST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Thanks Valz. Ideally looking to stay horde and prefer a 2 day schedule. Best of luck on CE Argus!
Bump
Hey, how are you? Horde here :)

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1
Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg
Btag: Saph#1449

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Needsmoredps,

The Gang Tries Raiding is 6/11M and we're looking to strength our roster heading into BfA. We raid Tuesday/Thursdays 8 - 11PM server time. We're considering adding a third day on Mondays or Wednesdays for BFA, however, we're currently just raiding two nights.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/The+Gang+Tries+Raiding

My Real ID is FascistDwarf#1845, hit me up if you think we might be a good fit.

Thanks!
Throwing this bump out around my ideal times
<Fallen Empire>

Fallen Empire is a small tight knit guild that has been located on Thunderhorn for many expansions. Pushing on 12 years now, with some realm firsts along the way, and we only raid 2 nights a week!! We currently are recruiting mythic progression driven players looking for a home come BFA.

Current Progression
10/11M Antorus #552 in US ahead of many 3 night raiding guilds

Past Progression
6/9M ToS
10/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Times
Tues - 8pm - 11pm EST
Wed - 8pm -11pm EST

Classes Needed
Resto Druid
Ranged DPS
Tanks
Currently looking at All Applicants.

Your Role
We expect each player to know the in's an out's of their class, and to have regular attendance, we understand that life can get in the way of gaming. We expect each player to also come prepared with consumables, most will be provided by guild but we like to have everyone ready for anything.

Contact Information
If you have any further questions and would like to get in touch with me directly feel free to message me on Battle Net - MikeHoncho#11985 with any concerns, in game mail even to Gurbzlok.

Lok-tar Ogar
Looking to build. Interested in chatting. spam inc. hit me up

<The Hall of Fame>, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS - OPEN
Heals - OPEN
Tanks - CLOSED

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together. We are on Mal'Ganis [H].

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord].
I would like to chat with you, Taco Truck is recruiting Range Dps and we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 to 12 am central, We Currently Raid twice a week and clear twice a week in Heroic, Future Mythic Raiders in BFA.

Bnet ID is Tacobean#11227

If that is something you are interested in , send me a add and us Tacos will love to talk to you and see if we are the right fit for you.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for returning raiders with past mythic raiding experience, for mythic raiding In BFA

We are a 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. If you are easily offended then this is not the place for you. Come pre patch we will begin to help gear all returning/ rerolling raiders for the upcoming bfa expansion. ALL OF OUR RAID SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
Zuljin H <Reworked> A Guild Of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking For Experienced And Eager To Learn Newcomers Alike. We Will Be Focusing On Progression Raiding, Ranked PvP And Mythic+. Social Members Will Be Tolerated.
We are currently Have Open recruitment

Tanks: Open recruitment

Mdps: Open recruitment

Rdps: Open recruitment

Contact Info

Btag: Evilsbane#1688

Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey there,

My group could use a strong dps. We fit your requirements perfectly, raiding 2 days 6 hours per week, Wed and Thurs 8-11pm EST (we will be raiding again in the prepatch). We are also on thrall so no xferring! We previously hosted a 1 day a week raid team raiding 3 hrs per week that accomplished 5/11m before going on hiatus ~2 months ago due to people burning out. Had we not of had issues with attendance because of burnout I think we would have been pretty close to done the tier by now. Our leadership and a large majority of our raiders for this group are previous-CE achievers, with some top 50 or better rankings.

Anyways, we are bumping up our total raiding time in hopes of achieving a top 200 or better rank in BFA and we are rebuilding the team with skillful raiders to accomplish our goals.

Check out our recruitment post if you are interested as it goes into way better detail:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764986602#1

If you want to chat feel free to add me @ Protek#11993
9/11 M raid guild, thacrackfox#1503... raid wed/thursday 830pm-12 eastern
Hello!

My group (Mixed Signals in Currently Online) is mainly looking for druid/shaman DPS, but we have room for any exceptional 3 DPS. Check out my brief spam (its longer than I wanted it to be!) below and if we look like a raid team you are interested in, I encourage you to add me to discord to talk more!

Faction: HORDE
We are finishing this month as Alliance and then our entire team is faction swapping horde…we didn’t lose a single player if that tells you how special we are!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)
Optional (non-progression) raids Mondays 8-10pm CT. These include sale runs, normal content, or Mount farms/RBGs/M+

Progression (this expansion and while content was current:
9/11M ABT (7/9M TOS, 7/11M NH & 7/7M EN cutting edge!)

Recruitment:
DPS, with a specific need for Druid, Shaman, and Warrior.

Requirements:
-Previous or current mythic xp
-Adult raiding group, preference given for 21+
-Working mic and required addons as set by the raid leads
-Good attitude with ability to take constructive criticism from raid leads

We will never add raid days, this is for players who only want one night progression! Don’t expect more than we can accomplish in our time! …however we do look for a high skill level from our raiders to be able to clear as much content as possible.

Bree#7256 (DISCORD)
https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
6hrs :P

Undaunted, Horde on Mal'Ganis,
Newly formed Mythic team for BFA in need of range dps'er.
Still trying to fill up the rosters in preparation for BFA.

Most of the people currently in the guild are returning Mythic raiders and then there's some with CE either from current tier or previous.

Anywayyyyyyy

Our raid times are as follows; (EST)
Progression Night;
Tuesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Wednesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Thursday: 10:30pm - 12:30am

if you want to chat, feels to contact me at the following; Juggy#11476 (Bnet) or Juggy#5931 (Discord)
Hey Needmoredps,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we are a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use aDPS on our mythic roster in BFA!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We always end by 11 pm EST! We are a "life first" guild designed for former top 100 players who don't miss all of the top 100 requirements and raid culture. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, added you as Pardeux#1196!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002