New Player (DPS) LF Helpful Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I played WoW briefly during BC, but got turned off by the level grind. I just boosted a BM Hunter with a friend, hoping to give the game another shot.

I've been doing LFR raids, heroic dungeons, and world quests to acclimate myself to controls and my spec, but find myself bored without a challenge or group to play with.

I'm looking for an active guild, friendly to noobs, that would help me learn the ropes in normal difficulty raids.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Free free to message me if you're interested in a server change. Discord @czarni#2216

Guild post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157425
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Druid, DH, or DK Preferred - Will look into Warrior or Paladin if the fit is right

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
Hey! I think you will be perfect with our guild!! Check us out! We are a close bunch of friends who're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
Hey Wefton,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

We have people of all skill levels and varying experience, we'd be more than happy to help you learn a few things and grow together! Shoot me a message on bnet: Alveia#1839
Good Day,

We are horde on Tichondrius and are not a guild but a family. If you would like to talk please message me on discord or btag.

Discord: Anord-Tichondrius [H]#3243
Btag : Anord#11130
Whats up Wefton,

Sons of Wolves is a close knit group of friends who are coming back for the expansion for BFA. We are incredibly noob friendly (one of our best friends is a nub and were helping another one of our friends level his first toon). Some of us were raiding a lot during the wrath of the lich king expansion and took a break but are back for this expansion. We are looking for more people who wanna chill on discord do some raids and chillax together (we also play other games in case the grind gets tedious and we wanna take a break for a night lol). If you have any questions feel free to look at the recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765146882?page=1#post-5
or add me on BNET: QuirkyOrc#113504.