949 Hunter lf Casual Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, I have recently returned to WoW and am looking for a casual guild to move forward into bfa with. Ideally I am looking for a 1-2 night a week guild with a laid back atmosphere. I enjoy progression but my hardcore days are well behind me and prefer to take it easy now. Thanks for looking!
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Bump!
Hey Motley,

If you're willing to go alliance, I think I have a solution to what you're looking for. I can go on about my guild but I'll just leave the link to my forum right here for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765097522

So again I really hope to hear from you as I feel we are what you're looking for, especially if you have a good recipe for lock cookies or mage biscuits....oh but wait, you'd have to sidetrack a lock or mage to pickpocket it. Oh yea that would work. :D

Look forward to chatting with you,

Happy Hunting
~Issy
Hey there Motley,
<Bound for Glory> is currently recruiting. Our guild has been around since '04. We have a very laid back atmosphere. We're currently raid Thursday and Friday evenings.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187865

Let me know if you are interested! Good luck and safe travels!
check us out at www.kryptedgaming.com

Yes check the website out its better than any guild site youve seen period. I guarantee it. If you are interested hit me up at deathwing#1757

Raid times are: Tuesday/Thursday 9-11pm Est and Sunday 5-7pm EST optional farm day
Hey Motley,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

Our goal for raiding is to clear heroic each tier with 1 night a week, maybe occasionally 2. Much like you, my hardcore realm first days are behind me, and we want to be a lot more laid back, while still seeing some content this coming xpac.

Hit me up on bnet if you wanna chat further: Alveia#1839
Hello Motley, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your hunter would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hit me up, I'm building a team with members just like you! lathander#1319
Hi Motley,

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
Motley-

Our guild hits a sweet spot for many former high end raiders who now want to see the content in a more relaxed atmosphere. Our longevity means we have weathered all of the expansions and have dealt with all of the issues that can arise since we began in vanilla. A little bit more about us-

One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with.

While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent.

We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)