9/11m exp MM Hunter LF home

Guild Recruitment
Thanks in advance for stopping by to read my post! Hope to hear from you soon.

HORDE ONLY, WILL SERVER XFER FOR THE RIGHT SPOT. NEED LATE ISH STARTS,.

I am currently seeking a permanent home for my re-entry into the Legion raiding scene. I had to quit due to a shifting of schedules with RL stuff, but now things have settled down - I am however looking to swap off of playing my Havoc Demon Hunter and start playing my MM Hunter for the rest of the expansion/tier. Below you can find logs for both characters:

Hunter: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/wingcliplol
Demon Hunter: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/dasht

Granted none of my Hunter's logs are in guild runs.

I am more than happy to play whatever the raid needs, and am still completely undecided as to what I am playing first off for BfA, and I also have a 970+ Rogue that I do pretty well on. I am an all around player, I used to do high rated arena, I do a lot of M+, and I want to finish the tier CE before Legion ends.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, or like I could fill a slot in your guilds roster to raid, add my battletag to chat more! GetBent#1682
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi! My guild Velocity is 10/11M and currently hitting phase 2 on Argus. We're Alliance on Sargeras. Your logs look good and we'd like to trial you. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
<Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but the team is not a casual team. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
Hello,

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

TOS :9/9H 7/9M
ABT: 11/11H 11/11M

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:
- You are a mature player
- You have a good computer and a stable connection
- You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
- You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
- You have a high raid attendance
- Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:
- A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
- The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
- A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment

add War#12812
Eternal Honor Lead By 11/11M players Currently Forming for Bfa we will be pushing top 100 well having fun. If this sounds like a group you want to join you can add me at Blue#15336 for more info. Tuesday - Thursday 10:00Pm to 1:00am Est
<Retaliate> is a 3 day a week raiding guild on Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade with 10/11M down in ATB (Phase 3 40% wipes on Argus!) We are recruiting to help finish out this raid with some strong additions, getting Cutting Edge, and have an even stronger team rolling into BFA. We have immediate raid spots open for anyone who can pull their weight in raid.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Prefer Ranged. However, strong melee spots still available.

* Healers: Holy OR Discipline Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: 8:00 PM EST-11:00 PM EST Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

Realm: Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade

Experience: EN 3/3M ; ToV 3/3M ; NH 10/10M ; TOS 5/9M ; ABT 10/11

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Saítama - GM/Officer
BattleTag: Malicious#11653
Ravedge - Officer
BattleTag: Ravedge#1619 Discord: Ravedge#4826