[A][US]Tank/Melee dps LF daytime raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a morning/daytime raiding guild. I've been a resto shaman main for ten years, but i think i will be taking a step back from healing for awhile. i've had alts that were tanks in legion and will be focusing on tank/melee dps at first. Most likely blood/unholy dk will be my first toon to level, then guardian/feral dps.

i'd only be leaving my guild for scheduling conflicts. when i raided with them in legion, it was before i got out of the military and had a different schedule. and i just cant raid at their times anymore.

once we are a tier or two into the expansion. i'd be open to having a geared healing alt to help when needed. but after maining heals since wrath. i need a break.
Experience:

TBC - Mained rogue cleared Thru BT pre-patch

Wrath - Mained rogue/Hpally/Enh sham
Cleared all content except for ulduar

Cata/mists/wod- raided casually focused on pvp, mained rsham

Legion- Mained Rsham/Ele, blood/unholy
AOTC every raid, but wasnt able to do much mythic as i got out of the military last fall. and just havent had the time for evening raiding guilds.

i work the overnight shift most of the week. so morning/daytime raiding guild would be best. I'd prefer an adult guild or a place people arent easily offended. i'm not a mean guy, but being prior military i dont have a filter anymore.

i also prefer to stay alliance, just because i love dwarf dks. but if the shoe fits i'd be willing to xfer/faction change.

have a great day guys.
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 11/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Non-Priest Healer
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time Tank/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.