957 Rogue LF Raiding Guild!

Guild Recruitment
As the title states, I've returned from a break due to work obligations and am now looking to get back into the raiding scene. I consider myself a very versatile player as I've raided on each and every role at the mythic level.

Have 6/11 Mythic experience on the toon I was playing before the break (Xto - Mal'Ganis / holy paladin).

Availability at the moment is any time after 7 pm CST any day of the week.

Btag: BenjiBear#1111
<Heroes Õf Azeroth> We are a casual guild and we have two raiding teams now.Team 1 raids Thur,Fri and Sat at 8pm realm time and team 2 raids Tues Wed 8pm realm time.We are also looking forward to raid in BFA and we have discord to.Whisper me to join.Add me on Battle.net at ShadowMooCow#1715 and join our discord server https://discord.gg/kaY86A We also have a PvP RBG team as well to.
Hello Dto,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of a healer and a few DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ a lot and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Dunno if willing to faction swap, but if you are.

Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST or 8:30-11:30 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Main Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills!

Guilds Current Prog: 4/11 M

Current Largest Needs:
-Boomkin (With Resto OS)
-Fury
-Ret (With Holy or Prot OS)
-Fire Mage

Note: While these are our LARGEST needs, this does not mean we are not recruiting other classes, we are open to any and all classes as all spots on the roster are competitive. If you show up and perform you will earn a spot.

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Hey man, I'm building a new thing with friends for BFA. I'm interested. Hit me up. Inc spam

13705 638 posts
Jun 4
(Edited)
<The Hall of Fame>, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
Exceptional Players

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together. We are on Mal'Ganis [H].

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord].
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I am extremely interested if you wanted to chat Tyrrlin#1503
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!