Holy Priest and Friend LF Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
EDIT: FOUND A GUILD! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!

Hello! My friend and I are looking for a HORDE guild to join for BFA. I am looking for a guild to raid heroic/mythic with and am looking to bring my friend with me. My friend is looking to play casually (maybe joining alt runs in normal/heroic once in a while).

About me:
I have mained a healer since the beginning of MoP with time spent across holy paladin, resto druid, discipline priest, and holy priest (my main spec since near the end of MoP). I very much prefer to heal, but if fights require it I am capable of playing shadow to a decent skill level.
I started raiding more seriously towards the end of MoP with most of my experience being heroic raiding trailing into some mythic raiding experience in Hellfire Citadel (reaching 11/13M).

About my friend:
My friend started playing in BC and has played across nearly every class to a decent extent. He is primarily looking to play casually and wants a community to enjoy while doing so. As such, he would most likely be joining the guild on a new/currently leveling character.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a CORE HEALING SPOT in a guild that (preferably) raids twice a week somewhere in the days between Monday and Thursday (I am not guaranteed to be available on the weekend). As for times, I am looking to raid later in the night, preferably 7:30 pm PST or later.
I do not want a die-hard progression guild, I want a guild that has a good community that I can call home and have fun with. I am completely fine with raiding heroic if your guild is friendly and has a good community.
Mythic+ dungeons are not really my priority, but if you are a guild that runs those as well then that is a plus.

What you can expect of me:
I show up on time to raids and will come repaired and equipped with flasks, food, and whatever else is necessary.
I will research boss fights before the raid. I do not enjoy walking into a fight blind and I doubt you would enjoy me doing that either.
I learn mechanics quickly. I do not like to make the same mistake twice and make an effort to quickly master fight mechanics.

I am looking to transfer horde, and as such am also willing to transfer servers.

I have only recently returned to raiding so I do not have much in the way of parses to show, but here are some numbers from a recent normal Antorus run:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25103120/17#difficulty=3&class=Priest&spec=Holy&metric=hps&bracket=12&compare=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25103120/17#difficulty=3&class=Priest&spec=Holy&metric=hps&bracket=13&compare=1

If you would like to talk, add me: Waver#1433
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856