961 Havoc DH Lf BFA Raiding Home

Guild Recruitment
961 Havoc DH

Lf guild that is has plans of doing mythic progression for BFA. Interested in current mythic antorus progression as well.

Later night guilds work best for me.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Not late night, but the times may work for you as they are weekends. Were looking to add a DH or two to our roster. Hit me up if you are interested. Currently progressing on mythic Kin.

Current Needs
Tank: High (Looking for tank with mythic experience)
Healers: Low (Looking for a MW monk or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (Priority for Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 6/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

What we expect: We are looking for players who can fulfill their role while maintaining at least a 80% attendance. We understand weekend raiding will have conflicts, but we do expect notice from our players prior to missing raid so we can adjust accordingly. Raiders are expected to come to raid enchanted gemmed correctly, with knowledge of their class mechanics and the fight mechanics ahead of time.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

Lukien#1938
Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hello my friend and I would have to go over your logs first but if you are willing to server xfer and faction change we would gladly have you we have had a lot of success in the past and are just now starting up again I will leave our post here and if you are interested add our btags =)

<Queen Annes Revenge> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild recently formed by Multi-Expansion Mythic Raiders We are seeking out a core roaster for Mythic Progression in BFA. We were the former #1 Alliance Guild on Azgalor during WoD however due to a lack of population on azgalor we have moved to Kel'Thuzad Alliance and are now seeking to start up again Add the following battletags for more information or leave a post down below if you are interested in joining or Message Adrainn-Kel'thuzad or Ironchain-Kel'thuzad if either of us are online.

B-tags

Bert#12900

Comedian#11222
<Quarantined>, a new semi-hardcore Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Heroic and Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Wednesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Thursdays: 11pm - 1am CST

Progression:
  • ABT: 8/11H
  • We will be beginning Mythic as soon as possible

Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

Voice:
  • Discord

If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hi there! I'd love to talk to you about my team, Imperium, in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We are 9/11M (we have Aggramar to 28%) and raid T/W/F 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST with an optional heroic farm day on Thursdays. We switched to 3 days a week from 2 in the middle of March, and have taken a new direction in which our goal for BFA is to become a steadily improving Cutting Edge team. Please add my btag Leayha#1419 or Discord Leayha#2469.

About Imperium: We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process of individual and team progression.

All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. In addition, we expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. Whether it be in camaraderie and friendship, warcraftlogs expertise, weak aura creation, putting knowledge of spec/class to good use, practicing and streamlining performance, streaming, farming mats, and so many other methods, the responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering the process in others.

About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom (EK) is a multi-guild community made up of 6 guilds (raiding guild, social member guild, 3 alt guilds—all connected by Greenwall—and a Horde alt guild). Founded in 2013, EK prides itself in being a non-toxic environment that focuses on collaboration all while maintaining the ability to push progression and clear content. Currently, EK has 12 mythic teams ranging from 6/11M - 11/11M and 4 heroic teams (one of which is Horde), all of which achieved AOTC several months ago.

For more information on Eternal Kingdom, check out our website: http://www.eternal-kingdom.com

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=263
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 tank, 2 healers, 1 dps with a healing OS, and a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153