MW Monk and Unholy DK LF Weekend raiding

Guild Recruitment
Greetings! My RL friend and I are looking for a new raiding guild. I raid on a 955 Unholy DK, (Offspec Blood,) and a 957 Moonkin Occasionally. My friend raids on a 964 Mist Walker Monk and occasionally on a 951 Demon Hunter.

We are both looking for a weekend raid team on a PVE server. We are also looking for guilds that have a low tolerance for juvenile behavior and guild drama.

We are both willing to faction change but if you are Alliance and would like to do some cross-realm trials, that would be great.

My friend and I have experience raiding in previous WoW expansions and we are both active on the BfA Beta.

Please leave your information and battle Tag and I will be in touch.

Thanks for your time.
..Still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
06/03/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Valz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Cool! Thank you for posting
hello, I’m the raid leader of a guild on Proudmoore call <The Alliance Syndicate> We are 11/11H and we raid 8pm pacific time Friday and Saturday. Out side of raiding we run mythic +, we enjoy some let’s say “adult memes” to say they least and some gold gambling for fun. Looking to hit bfa With a bang. You can contact me here, on battle skullxfr3ak#1862 or on discord skullxfr3ak#3920