[A] All Shall Fade, We Have Cookies!!

Lightbringer
Can't level your alchemy because you need some damned corks? Tired of looking at that Wrath of Azshara quest in your log? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? ASF, All Shall Fade, is the answer to all your problems. Especially if you have an excellent recipe for lock cookies and/or mage biscuits.

We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better.

If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you are socially inept that's cool, wait till you meet the co-gm. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun.

All Shall Fade, started out on Korialstrasz back in 2006 and has earned a place among the community as a well respected, casual raiding guild. When the server died in 2012 we transferred to Lightbringer, where we are today and continuing to earn our place among the community. We are still growing and are always looking for new and old members to join our happy family.

Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing.

Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community.

We also are doing social events every Sunday 6:30 PST for those not interested in raiding, one week we will be doing a social, gaming event and then the other week we will be doing normal Antorus for those interested in getting gear and wanting to taste the aspect of getting your feet wet. This will alternate every other weekend.

We are a group of fun loving people, who offer a causal progression raiding event on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 server time. Joining the raid team is not mandatory to join the guild, urr, umm family. :) At this time we are in need of a Tank, melee DPS, Healer with DPS off spec.

If interested contact Kizmatic, in game btag Kizi#1102
definitely sounds like something my crew would be interested in. I'll contact you tonight. :)
06/05/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Ismera
Tired of looking at that Wrath of Azshara quest in your log? Terrified of the dungeon finder, leary of the premades and not enough WoW friends to complete them? ASF, All Shall Fade, is the answer to all your problems. Especially if you have an excellent recipe for lock cookies and/or mage biscuits.

That describes me nearly perfectly. I'm a returning player who was hardcore in spurts from Vanilla through Cata. I've raided on the cutting edge in all three roles and have historically been an altoholic. I'm not expecting to get into Legion raiding at this point since I'm so far behind the curve, but I'm definitely looking for someone to show me what this Mythic stuff is all about.

Should I have the capacity for raiding in BfA, I'm always up for switching characters to fill a need.
At the risk of coming on too strong, you guys sound perfect.
My husband and I are long-time players who used to be hardcore raiders until kids and then a natural disaster (flood in 2016) wiped our time for playing. We are finally back in our home and have time to play and miss being in a warm, social community.
All that to say, I'll add y'all on bnet and hopefully we'll be in touch soon!
Still looking for a home? Well, look no further, the fires may have burned out but the windows are open and the fresh air is blowing through. We are still in need of some more family members, who like to raid and even those who prefer to just sit around drinking a soda, or a beer enjoying the company. (However, we do have some that like to drink tequila and raid, so take your pick) LOL :)