Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a guild going into BFA. I have a newly leveled shaman and love the healing on it. I would prefer to get some experience raiding in legion but not a biggie if not. I do have experience up to and including heroic coven as a tank. I would look forward to trying to do mythic content as well. I did enjoy trying it out in BRF. I have the time now to commit to my character and raid team.

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/tiamatz

I am currently on an alliance server and would prefer to stay alliance. I am open to going horde and transferring servers.

Preferred times are as follows: Mon-Thurs 8 -11pm EST. Fri-Sun open for discussion

Discord: tiamatz#9157
Btag: Tiamatz#1403
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 7 2018

Range - Medium
Melee - Medium
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
Hello Dreadstyke,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
I have actually updated my preferred times.
Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
<Add Violence> @ US-Uldaman (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
- Ranged DPS: All
- Melee: All
- Healer: All
- ANY exceptional players

www.addviolence.wowalliances.com

Schedule:
- Thursday: 7pm - 10pm CDT
- Saturday: 7pm - 10pm CDT

We do not add additional days or extend hours.

About Us:
<Add Violence> @ US-Uldaman (Alliance) is recruiting for our heroic progression core. We are a diverse group of raiders with a wide range of experience through all levels of content. <Add Violence> was formed in December 2017 with the goal of progressing through both Legion and all future content. We are currently working on building our core roster to enable smooth progression and a stable platform for expansion.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
- 4/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

What to Expect from Us:
We strive to provide a stable raiding environment for our members to progress and improve together. Although our focus is progression, our top priority is to have fun as a team.

What We Offer:
- An opportunity to assist in the building of our first core roster
- Leadership with years of progression-oriented semi-hardcore/hardcore experience
- Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
- Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
- High attendance (90%+)
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work together and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts (Discord):

Please feel free to contact us here or on discord.

Guild Master: Jarreau (Jordan#0670)
Officers: Aphyxia (Aphyxia#6255), Dan (Dan#9712), Finnagen (Finn#6286), Zatcharius (Zatch#7772)
up
06/09/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Dreadstryke
up

Added you on Bnet. Easier to talk there.
It is definitely pretty easy to talk there
front
Hello
Hey Dread!
I added you and WOULD love a chance to get to talk to you about my guild Grey Parses on Aerie Peak! Our raid times work for you (from what you posted). sooo!!! Kylla#1971 is my btag! hit me up when you add me (if I don't poke you first!)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Up
Sunday
oh yeah
Some very good offers that are on the table.
Happy Monday
Hey Dreadstryke

Sent you a bnet request hmu when you get on.