971 Disc Priest Lf BFA home

Guild Recruitment
Hi!

As the title says, i'm currently looking for a new guild for BFA either as a healer or ranged dps.

I have played a healer for most of competitive raiding history but took a break after heroic thok until the middle legion. I started playing in ICC and continued until dragon soul.

For this expansion I decided to take a more casual approach to get used to the game again and get myself geared for the beginning of BFA.

In current content I am 11/11H and 2/11M on my disc priest and 11/11H and 1/11M on my warlock.

However, I am looking to get into semi hardcore raiding again, so I will be looking for more timely progression and end content, preferably cutting edge kills.

My requirements:

Raid start times between 6-8pm est that end between 9-11pm est (as i work pretty early in the morning) two to three times a week. The days of the week are pretty flexible.

Server doesn't matter and I will transfer for the right guild.

I prefer to remain horde and I'm pretty set in stone there.

My current logs for my disc priest (my main):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/adomilthy

and my warlock (that i just recently started playing again)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/nagino

Feel free to ask me questions about logs etc.

Lastly,

I do enjoy mythic + dungeons so look its a bonus to find a guild that actively runs them at high keys.

Contact me at
bradcb90@icloud.com
or bradb90#1416
Hello,

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

TOS :9/9H 7/9M
ABT: 11/11H 11/11M

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:
- You are a mature player
- You have a good computer and a stable connection
- You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
- You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
- You have a high raid attendance
- Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:
- A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
- The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
- A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment

add War#12812
Eternal Honor Lead By 11/11M players Currently Forming for Bfa we will be pushing top 100 well having fun. If this sounds like a group you want to join you can add me at Blue#15336 for more info. Tuesday - Thursday 10:00Pm to 1:00am Est
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
<Retaliate> is a 3 day a week raiding guild on Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade with 10/11M down in ATB (Phase 3 40% wipes on Argus!) We are recruiting to help finish out this raid with some strong additions, getting Cutting Edge, and have an even stronger team rolling into BFA. We have immediate raid spots open for anyone who can pull their weight in raid.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Prefer Ranged. However, strong melee spots still available.

* Healers: Holy OR Discipline Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: 8:00 PM EST-11:00 PM EST Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

Realm: Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade

Experience: EN 3/3M ; ToV 3/3M ; NH 10/10M ; TOS 5/9M ; ABT 10/11

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Saítama - GM/Officer
BattleTag: Malicious#11653
Ravedge - Officer
BattleTag: Ravedge#1619 Discord: Ravedge#4826
Hello there! I think our times match up to your needs nicely! If you’re still looking for a new guild please do reach out.
In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights, among other activities. Right now to prevent burnout we are mainly Tuesday & Thursday.
Occasionally we will go back and kill previous mythic content.

We are looking to have a 30 man roster in BFA with rotating spots based on performance.
Current Needs:
3-5 Melee Dps (Preference to competent tank OS)
2-3 Healers
3-5 Ranged Dps

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless Legion and Previous expansion progress.

Any player will be considered regardless of spec and class as we have individuals who are very flexible on what they play. We are always looking for great people to fit into our unique raid team. This is a guild that you can actually call a home. Personally I've been here for 8 years and haven't looked back.

If you are interested, add me on discord at Mom#7047
Or add me in Battle.net at Mom#12403
<Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but this is not a casual team environment. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class) & 1 Healer (disc priest/MW monk/ resto druid only)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hey there,

We're currently looking for exceptional players to finish farming mythic Antorus, but most importantly, for the Battle for Azeroth expansion. If you're looking for a stable home and a great raiding community, consider us!

Progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9M, 11/11M

Schedule: 3PM to 7PM EST, Saturday and Sunday afternoons

Info: Contact us @ Onslaught#1285 or visit www.vqguild.net if you have any questions/concerns or to formally apply.
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-Our guild was formed in 2008.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-We value community>progression, but still get things accomplished!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping our guild members, achievement runs, and overall just having fun together!

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we have a current need of a Main Tank [Any Druids our there?], and a couple of Ranged DPS that can devote their time to our Progression Group raid days/times.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply, regardless of class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
- Tues/Wed 6:00-9:00pm PST {Progression Group, Heroic & Mythic Antorus}
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST {Casual/Alts, Normal Antorus}
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792