Q & A

General Discussion
what is Ion looking at? and why is he shaking his head so much? is he having a seizure?
I think the question(s) are on a monitor above
oh lol, thought maybe he was talking to a higher power or something
Wow that was just awful. What was the point of that Q&A?
Background guy:
“Hey, announce something good to hear...”

Ion: (Shaking head no) “Classes won’t change much more, spec locked artifacts, late flying, keeping old pathfinders, no blood trolls.”
If you look closely at his eyes you can see a sense of fear, The same fear that you would get looking down the barrel of a gun.
It's actually very bizarre sitting on stage with absolutely *glaring* lights on you, doused in ridiculous amounts of make-up with monitors or teleprompters showing you what you're supposed to be reacting to while Lore keeps saying "that makes sense!" and "cool!" no matter how much you ramble.
06/14/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Bèèf
oh lol, thought maybe he was talking to a higher power or something

He was looking to a higher power known as Mike Morheim to see if it was ok to answer the questions
06/14/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Erinn

It was mostly about the transition from Legion to BfA, some questions involving the beta and BfA itself and some of the systems and the ideas around them.

I think it was actually a pretty solid Q & A.
06/14/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Shyja
Background guy:
“Hey, announce something good to hear...”

Ion: (Shaking head no) “Classes won’t change much more, spec locked artifacts, late flying, keeping old pathfinders, no blood trolls.”

hahahhahah

'Hurray for us'.
More smoke, more mirrors.
Move along folks; nothing to see here.
He is pulling fake questions out of the air that no one even asked.
06/14/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Legionkiller

No one was asking questions about M+, pvp or class changes?
06/14/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Legionkiller

That's how all these things work, they answer prescripted questions and no matter how much you ask they'll never answer a question they don't want to.
Ion is a con-artist.

They literally say the same thing every expansion: "well we won't be able to fix the class right now because we ran out of time but later!"

Every. Single. Expansion.

When is it time to hire a new project developer who will properly pace things so they can stop running out of time?
06/14/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Saelara
Ion is a con-artist.
The technical term is lawyer.

Because we are bored of the same questions over and over?

Did you watched the previous Q&A?

Almost all the questions are the same... my class this, my class that .. titanforge this, flying that...
It was me behind the camera with a gun trying to get him to fix my broken beta access, and still he refused!

Ah well, maybe we'll have the Matrix of Warcraft when I get out of prison in 40 years..
Blizz: We're on track to release BfA earlier than expected!

Also Blizz: We ran out of time to work on classes.