Noob looking for guild Anvilmar/Undermine

Guild Recruitment
New-ish UH DK looking for a social guild!
I've been playing the game for a few years now with many hiatuses in between, so there's still a lot I don't know about WoW (Raiding/PvP specifically). I have also been completely solo during my time playing. If you decide to recruit me, please note that I'm still a fairly new player and only have a basic understanding of the fundamentals in end game content. I'm also still questing in Suramar and gearing up.

Times available & time zone: EST, I'm available after 4 PM for several hours. School is almost out, but I also am a freelance artist so I may have to take a few days out of the week to work on commissions and the like.
Server preference: Anvilmar/Undermine
Faction preference: Horde
Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual
Current progression/experience: Above ^
Contact info:
(Please reply to this thread if you're interested in recruiting me, and I will give you my contacts)

That is all, have a good day :)
Hey there!

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

We are obviously NOT on your server, but we'd love to have you if you end up not finding what you're looking for.

If you wanna chat, add my battletag: Alveia#1839
05/26/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Alveiah
Hey there!

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

We are obviously NOT on your server, but we'd love to have you if you end up not finding what you're looking for.

If you wanna chat, add my battletag: Alveia#1839

I'll definitely keep you guys in mind! I may end up switching servers anyways
Hi Zyachim!

We would love to welcome you to our community!

<Just Wiped> has provided content and a platform for camaraderie since ICC.
We offer our members fun events outside of raiding to engage all members.
In addition, we maintain an active heroic raid team that continues to achieve AOTC as a team.

Our Heroic raid schedule : Tues/Thurs 7-10 Central.
We also offer a Saturday night fun run for all members.
Please feel free to check us out at Warcraft Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/9917/latest

Also, check us out at Justwiped.com
You'll find that we value our members and are fully invested in their experience.

Please btag me and lets chat!
Rehna#1428

Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM <Just Wiped>