[H]972 Ret Paladin LF BFA Mythic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild that's going to push the hardest content in BFA. I want to hit the content hard, and I want to do it with like-minded players that work together to get !@#$ done.

1. Times available & timezone: Mon - Fri: 6p - 10:30p, Sat - Sun 11a - 6p. All times are CST.

2. Server preference: PVE, but PVP is fine. North American servers, please.

3. Faction preference: Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore. I’m an experienced, solid player that can perform under stress and adapt to situations on the fly. I want to push progression with talented players that both communicate and respect each other.

5. Current progression/experience: Previous guild (Flipside Kings) was 10/11M ABT, but they kept extending so I never did the farm. Downed Mythic Aggramar with them on 4/17, been pushing Argus ever since.

6. Recent logs (if available):

4/17 Mythic Aggramar kill - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fjB1FpAvY2VXnPxr#fight=10&type=summary

Argus wipes - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/9935

7. Contact info:

Discord: Klamnei#6592
Bnet: Klamnei#1500
Feel free to either post on this thread or msg me on Discord, or in-game.

8. Anything else: Did hardcore raiding in previous expansions, had to stop to attend college during MoP and WoD.

BC: T4-T6: Cleared, Sunwell 2/6 (%^-* Brutallus)
WotLK: T7-T10: Cleared. Raided with friends, but still managed to clear everything on 10m-HC.
Cataclysm:
T11: US-13th HC-25m
T12: HC-25m Firelands, killed Ragnaros on 8/31/11. Took over 480 pulls to down him, but we did it. Guild was TG on US-Arthas.
T13: Cleared on HC-25m, but guild TG fell apart on Spine. Had to join another guild (Pie Chart US-Firetree) to finish the tier.

Characters:
Klamnei - Retribution Paladin, 972 equipped ⇐ Main
Valerion - Havoc Demon Hunter, 968 equipped
Jadac - Frost/Unholy Death Knight, 965 equipped
Dereshi - Arms/Fury Warrior, 965 equipped (also has Aman’thul’s trink)
Cadance - Balance Druid, 970 equipped
Flaire - Frost Mage, 963 equipped (stupid ToS two piece)
Anguish - Destruction Warlock, 962 equipped

I have a 110 of every other class, but I can’t perform on a competitive level with them at the moment. I plan to stay with my ret for BFA.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by experienced Mythic raiders looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available -- INCLUDING raid leader. We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :).

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
JunkratMain#1821
TeaFunny#11346
Good evening,

I read your post and we are very interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.

Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1

Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline