Shaman LF Casual Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all.

I've been playing WoW on and off since BC and am currently working with a 932 enh shammy and a 910 MM hunter with a few others on the way. I'm looking for a guild that runs N/H/M progression and doesn't stick to one specific run. A weekly set schedule and specific raiding times are preferred.
Night Eternal is a 6 hour a week Mythic progression guild on US-Alleria. We are currently 5/11M in Antorus looking to push more boss kills. Our schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST.

We are currently looking for a few spots to be filled.

1 tank pref non paladin
(Having a working dps offspec is a plus)
1 or 2 healers pref shaman but will look at any player who may fit
2 or 3 dps most classes could work

If you have any questions you can reach us a few different ways. Via battle net add chaosshot#1147 to talk to me directly, my main chaosshot or via twitch @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony All our guild runs are streamed so you can watch first to see if you may be a good fit
Hi there I wont clutter your page with guild spam but here is a link to our recruitment post :) Look forward to speaking with you. Btag- ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445
Hi there!

Paradigm Shift, an Alliance guild on Icecrown is recruiting in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth! We are looking for all classes and specs.

If youd like to talk, feel free to add me on bnet(BloodDragon#1313) and we can chat!

Look forward to hearing from you!
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect that you are prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/DH)
Heals: Shaman
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Santuhclaws,

Hello FRIEND! I am Vall from Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We are currently looking to build our team up for BFA. We are a smaller guild, more of a digi fam. If you want to talk for a bit (crosses fingers) so i can give you more details, add me to bnet, Kylla#1971. Have an awesome Thursday Sant!

Vall
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest