11/11 M 970 bm hunter LF raid team

Guild Recruitment
11/11 mythic bm hunter looking for weekday guild to finish off the teir and move on into bfa horde only not looking to go back to ally

battle tag: radoren#1598
bump
Hey Karaj,

I'm not sure if you are exclusively looking for an 11/11m guild but I do believe my team could be perfect for you. We are a 2d/6hr (wed Thurs 8-11pm EST) raid team forming up for BFA. We previously ran a Saturday 3 hr group that accomplished 5/11m before stopping raids a few months ago. We are aiming for top 200 cutting edge raiding next xpac and are specifically looking for players with the talent to do just that (and we do believe our entire roster is capable of it easily).

If you are interested at all please read our recruitment post which goes into much better details about the guild itself and the plans we have going forward.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764986602#1

You can also just add my btag if you wanna chat. protek#11993

Thanks and good luck with your search!
[quote="207635881177"]Hey Karaj,

I'm not sure if you are exclusively looking for an 11/11m guild

only looking for a 11/11 guild sorry not looking to reprog
semantics-guild.com
Tyg#11303

Recruitment Needs:
All Preferred classes at the moment. Will respond to all exceptional players!
Rogue
Hunter
Exceptional Players

Progression

7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M Nighthold
9/9M ToS US 107
11/11M ABT US 168

13/13M (US197) HFC

Raid Times
Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.
Howdy, I represent <Surrendering IRL> 11/11M on Mal'ganis Horde. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. If interested please reach out to http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd for an application. And if you have any questions contact me @ Geek#1197. Thanks for your time
bump
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps or Rogue

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
still looking
bump
still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
looking for a 11/11 guild only please
still looking
bump