WRA Video-Game Thread #2

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 9 10 11 14 Next
Insert other M joke here.
06/18/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Kopperschott
Metroid Prime/Echoes/Corruption (Wii)

Duuuuuuude

I'm doing the same. I've been playing new save files on my copy because I missed it so much ;;
06/18/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Zunde
Also that crocodile monster can eat SO MANY DICKS

For real. I was not anticipating a damn boss level monster that early out of the gate.
06/18/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Zunde
Insert other M joke here.

THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY
There are game's that i like

Game's that i do not like

Game's that exist in a hellscape to which i am adamantly deluded into thinking are just fever dreams and don't actually exist.

Such game's like

Other M
Third birthday
Dino crisis 3.
Dino Crisis 3 killed the whole series. It suckssss.
Finally got my Dad of Boi game ...

Where the zogg is the 'press x to hug' quick time event, dammit?

I have been thinking about it, while a mmo fallout title could be frustrating, an ARK style game could be quite fun on a moderated server.

I'll be the Super Mutant growing mutfruit and raising cats in some hard to find area who sells pies, cats and jet while wearing a wig and a tuxedo, just to freak people out.
always get Geek Squad protection on consoles, especially the Switch. It covers a controller replacement and also the portable screen
My protection plan had expired =/
gsp is for two years, which the Switch hasn't even been out for two years so sucks for not buying at BB I guess
Is Nintendo really making stuff that fragile now? Hell, my NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, N64 and Gamecube all still work. Guess they literally don't make 'em like they used to.
06/18/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Marsoor
06/18/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Enrik
For Honor is casual/relaxed compared to games like Street Fighter 5.

how can you say that while Shaman exists
As a Warden player, I just try to pretend she doesn't exist.
06/18/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Azhaar
Is Nintendo really making stuff that fragile now? Hell, my NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, N64 and Gamecube all still work. Guess they literally don't make 'em like they used to.

Most of the Switch joycon kinks have been worked out, but there were issues with the first-run stuff. Also the Switch has a screen that is super easily scratched when docking it, which no other full-on console has.

the thing runs actually fine and shouldn't be any different from any other Nintendo product, but always buy protection if something has a screen and gyroscopic sensing, at the very least
06/18/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Enrik

if you're a warden then you should know that basically the entire cast is out to to kill you
I'm banking on the issue being the fact that my joycons are from the first run of the units (I got my switch a few days after they launched my aunt grabbed one out of the first stock they got in and kept it for me.)

I almost got punched over it actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2spez2GClXA

oh look, it's my childhood again
06/18/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Marsoor
06/18/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Enrik

if you're a warden then you should know that basically the entire cast is out to to kill you
HA! Well, apparently I might be getting a rework come Marching Fire so it isn't too bad.
I switch between Raider and Warlord. He is hunted down so fast
06/19/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Jorint
I switch between Raider and Warlord. He is hunted down so fast
I almost never see Raider but a good one is terrifying. Warlords are still solid, just not on the same level as most of the reworked or new characters. I quit for nearly a year while the devs tried to fix the defensive meta, though, so at least the game is playable again. For Honor has come a long way since release.
i play warden, lawbringer, centurion, and glad, but they're all weak because peacekeeper and conqueror dominate everything i mean just look at season 5

http://static2.ubi.com/comdevs/FH_duel_winloss_matrix_layers.png