WRA Video-Game Thread #2

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 8 9 10 14 Next
I got Genital Jousting for me and my dad for Father's Day.

The perfect gift for your dad: a game about dicks!
06/18/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Taldorr

Having seen the 'play-thrus' of this game, I can honestly say this is one of the most awkward, hilarious and horrifying presents you will ever get him.
I basically live in For Honor.
06/18/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Krenkan
06/18/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Taldorr

Having seen the 'play-thrus' of this game, I can honestly say this is one of the most awkward, hilarious and horrifying presents you will ever get him.

My mother advised against it when I told her about it... but I went ahead anyway because really, we're all adults, it'll be fine. And of course, my dad opened up the game with the three of us in the same room, so we got to watch him flail around and do stuff... as a d*ck. Plenty of jokes too.

Edit: Gotta love the stupid censors. I swear, they should just remove it at this point since it's clear that it's more of a pain than a help.
Started playing KOTOR 2 again.

And now I think I want to model Cailias off of Kreia. The only two problems being that it requires other characters who are written to match well with that sort of character, and I'm not really confident enough in my writing to come across as well as Obsidian was able to make Kreia come off as.

Either way though, it makes me want to play SWTOR again as well.
06/18/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Enrik

I've always wanted to play that. The story campaign is hilarious in so, so many ways.
06/12/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Kioal
06/12/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Sylfdra
too much pay to win going on.

????

All the microtransactions
06/18/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Sinope
06/18/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Enrik

I've always wanted to play that. The story campaign is hilarious in so, so many ways.
The campaign was definitely...interesting. My friend and I play 2v2 brawl since we like fighting games and For Honor is casual/relaxed compared to games like Street Fighter 5.
octopath traveler demo is real damn good
Picked up the Darkest Dungeon DLC today - Shieldmaiden and Crimson Court.

First journey into the Courtyard resulted in me running screaming for the exit with two vampires in tow. So all in all, typical run.
The joycons that came with my nintendo switch have given up the ghost.

They still work but they have this severe drifting issue which is caused by dust or something? Cleaning them out with compressed air did nothing and recalibrating them does not fix the issue.

So yay 80$ replacement joycons coming in the mail.

WHY THE !@#$ ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE
Because that's Nintendo's "thing" and always has been. They nickle and dime customers way more than any other big gaming company.
On the upside now my Switch will be stylish with it's neon pink joycons.
06/18/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Vanndrel
Picked up the Darkest Dungeon DLC today - Shieldmaiden and Crimson Court.

First journey into the Courtyard resulted in me running screaming for the exit with two vampires in tow. So all in all, typical run.

.../whimper
06/18/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Serph
octopath traveler demo is real damn good

I am so ready for this game, I can't wait.

As for me I finished Xenoblade 2 and Mario Odyssey. I need to get the DLC for XB2, finish a NG+ run and then I'll be ready for the new prequel storyline in September.
I am waiting for Octopath i can't wait.

Though the demo get's dark
Money troubles in the Hamlet are resulting in me kicking out anyone too stressed out to be of use.

Except my Grave Robber Vampire because thematic reasons.

I've not played Darkest Dungeon in quite a while. Not a huge fan of the new tutorial system (Part of the game's charm was figuring things out on ones own). The money issue has resulted in me using a Jester a lot more, I'm adoring him. On the flip side, the Antiquarian is utterly useless...or I just got unlucky and the one off the stagecoach was a RNG lame duck (All the personal defense skills and only a middling single attack).

I probably could have just jumped into the Crimson Court stuff on my Since Early Access Hamlet, but starting over feels better to get a handle on all the changes.
Darkest dungeon is a simulator game.

It is a game where you simulator a heartless manager as you draw in clients full of hope looking for glory adventure rich's then you destroy them psychologically and abandon them after they become brutalized broken shells of what they once were.

Also that crocodile monster can eat SO MANY DICKS
06/18/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Enrik
For Honor is casual/relaxed compared to games like Street Fighter 5.

how can you say that while Shaman exists
I decided this is a Metroid summer. I'm currently playing through Metroid: Samus Returns on the 3DS, and I've got most of the series in line over the next few months:

Metroid (NES Classic)
Super Metroid (SNES Classic)
Metroid Prime/Echoes/Corruption (Wii)

Despite playing them out of order, I should be back up to speed on story points I've long forgotten.