Looking for New Guild for BFA!

Guild Recruitment
Returning to game Looking for a new guild for BFA have alot of raiding experience mythic, heroic, and normal in antorous please feel free to add me and ask me about experience and any other questions beens this is short

Btag: Mistaeken#1664
Hiya.
We're starting a daytime guild on illidan this weekend. Get in on the ground floor of a new guild.
We'll have a few that will be leveling new characters. We would be happy if you'd like to join us.
Come check us out.
Discord-- https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G
Hey, I'd like to see if we are a fit for what you are looking for. If possible message me on discord @czarni#2216

Our guild post, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764967267
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect that you are prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua(Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi(Starscream89#1767)
I added you and will leave my info below

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hello Mistaeken,

We are currently a small guild of close knit friends that are looking to expand upon. We have not set up raid times yet and are waiting for more members so we can find a time that works for everyone, we are currently leveling alts and finishing acheivs in preparation for BFA. Heres my Bnet info: QuirkyOrc#113504 as well as the link to the forum with all the information https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765146882?page=1#post-5
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello Mistaeken,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in high need of melee DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for returning raiders with past mythic raiding experience, for mythic raiding In BFA

We are a 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. If you are easily offended then this is not the place for you. Come pre patch we will begin to help gear all returning/ rerolling raiders for the upcoming bfa expansion. ALL OF OUR RAID SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Hello!

My group (Mixed Signals in Currently Online) is mainly looking for druid/shaman DPS, but we have room for any exceptional 3 DPS. Check out my brief spam (its longer than I wanted it to be!) below and if we look like a raid team you are interested in, I encourage you to add me to discord to talk more!

Faction: HORDE
We are finishing this month as Alliance and then our entire team is faction swapping horde…we didn’t lose a single player if that tells you how special we are!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)
Optional (non-progression) raids Mondays 8-10pm CT. These include sale runs, normal content, or Mount farms/RBGs/M+

Progression (this expansion and while content was current:
9/11M ABT (7/9M TOS, 7/11M NH & 7/7M EN cutting edge!)

Recruitment:
DPS, with a specific need for Druid, Shaman, and Warrior.

Requirements:
-Previous or current mythic xp
-Adult raiding group, preference given for 21+
-Working mic and required addons as set by the raid leads
-Good attitude with ability to take constructive criticism from raid leads

We will never add raid days, this is for players who only want one night progression! Don’t expect more than we can accomplish in our time! …however we do look for a high skill level from our raiders to be able to clear as much content as possible.

Bree#7256 (DISCORD)
https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hiya!

Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.

We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.

We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times--9am-12:30pm CST
Raid Days--Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan, Horde
Website--sb18.enjin.com/
Email--secondbreakfast18@gmail.com
Discord--https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G

Raiders, Pvpers, Casuals, New Players, Any Level. All types of potential guild members are welcome, as long as you respect your fellow players.

Let's declare our Allegiance for The Horde in Battle for Azeroth.