971-975Bal Druid [Closed]

Guild Recruitment
Hey there, im currently 9/11M with sub 50% pulls on aggramar, I am looking for a guild that is either 11/11M or 10/11M progressing on Argus. I am not looking for a long term guild. Just something to get me through the rest of this expansion.
If you fit the criteria above please add me on battlenet. i will not be checking daily for your guild spam.

Tadamot#1792
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Well well if it isn't tadamot,

How ya doing friend, come drop by discord once and a while
<Retaliate> is a 3 day a week raiding guild on Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade with 10/11M down in ATB (40% wipes on Argus!) We are recruiting to help finish out this raid with some strong additions, getting Cutting Edge, and have an even stronger team rolling into BFA. We have immediate raid spots open for anyone who can pull their weight in raid.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Prefer Ranged. However, strong melee spots still available.

* Healers: Holy OR Discipline Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: 8:00 PM EST-11:00 PM EST Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

Realm: Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade

Experience: EN 3/3M ; ToV 3/3M ; NH 10/10M ; TOS 5/9M ; ABT 10/11

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Saítama - GM/Officer
BattleTag: Malicious#11653
Ravedge - Officer
BattleTag: Ravedge#1619 Discord: Ravedge#4826
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
9/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 8/11M is looking for a few dps classes and a healer to finish off our raiding roster and prepare for Battle for Azeroth!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Healer
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
<Storm> 10/11M is currently recruiting.

We are currently extending our lockout to kill Argus. (P3 consistently and progressing atm).

<Storm> is an adult legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

Our main raid days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7p-10p server (CST). Mondays are 7p-10p server but are optional.

Our guild progression is below:

Antorus the Burning Throne - 10/11M 11/11H

Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M

Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)

Trial of Valor - 2/3M

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

--

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks - CLOSED

Healers - Exceptional Applicants only (low priority)

Melee DPS - Exceptional Applicants Only (low priority)

Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, etc. (high priority)

We currently use RC LootCouncil consisting of all officers / role leads as well as 1-2 rotating raid members per week to distribute loot. --Pending personal loot changes in BFA.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild. Several of our raid members are more mature and have jobs, families and real life to sometimes attend to. Our average age is 20s - 30s range. We have also have a laid back raiding atmosphere but still like to get content cleared so we expect prior preparation and quick adjustments to any mistakes being made on encounters.

Raiding Requirements:

-75+ traits in any weapon / spec being used for Mythic Farm or Progression.
(We will not consider any applicants without 75 traits in their main spec weapon for the remainder of Legion)

-Optimal legendaries for your main spec.

-Previous Mythic raiding experience.
(We are not currently accepting anyone without prior mythic raid experience or mythic kills in Antorus).

-Semi-quick learning curve in terms of learning encounter mechanics and executing instructions given by raid leader and officers.

-Must be at least 18 years of age.

-Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.

-Willing to take constructive criticism and correct mistakes within a low number of pulls.

-Come to raid with a positive attitude and willingness to be engaged with the group.

-Able to attend 80% of the raids per month.

--

We are also currently accepting new members for trial positions in BFA.

Our application (required by anyone interested in joining) can be found at this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-9IfLqkCOQmBg3Z7SOCCCqyg6ZCzthoALXvDo_W-G4WaJLA/viewform

If you do not receive a response back via btag / discord within 3-4 days of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

Please fill out an application and then contact me directly via battle tag by adding Rynzler#11268. You can also reach me via discord direct message by adding Rynzler#2573. You can also add Panhu#11240 to btag as well.