Returning Healer LF Mythic BFA guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey Everyone!

Looking to test the waters and see whats out there for the next expansion. My job schedule recently changed from a night shift to morning, allowing me to finally come back to the game and raid again.

What I'm interested in:
-A guild that is focused on Mythic Raiding(hardcore environment) and Cutting Edge
-Active Mythic Plus groups in guild (potentially even selling)
-Potentially even a guild that requires alts for alt runs/class stacking
-Most times work, just not mornings. I'm home around 6:45EST so after that im good to go.

I am looking to begin BFA on my monk, but I am always willing to swap classes for a guilds needs if necessary. I have raided at a high level in the past on all healers, minus priest.

Any questions or interest, please contact me here or add me Ambulance#11359

Thanks!
Basik
Hey Basik, Kuainn here with <Crimson Vigil> on Area 52 Horde! I just wanted to extend an invitation to our guild for BFA and on if interested! We are looking to add another healer (Could really use a good Hpal but other healers are options as well) and you seem like you have a lot of the same goals that we have as a guild! Our times are T/W/Th 10pm-1am EST if interested and I look forward to talking with you!

<Crimson Vigil> [H][US][Area 52]

About:
<Crimson Vigil> is built from a core of returning/current Mythic and Top-50 to Top-100 US players. Most of the core are players who have already attained 11/11M CE and many other Cutting Edge from raids through the years. We are seeking other like-minded competitive players that want to push and better themselves both individually and as a group. The main goal we have for BFA and on will be to achieve Cutting Edge and push for Top-100 US.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Wednesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Thursday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)

As a guild, we can provide you with multiple beneficial aspects:

-A durable guild that will last for many raid tiers to come
-During progression, we will supply all consumables and repairs
-Cutting Edge progression under a reasonable 9-hour schedule
-Performance feedback when necessary to help each raider be their very best

As a guild, we also expect a few things from our players:

-Knowledge of the class that you are playing as well as an ability to play it at a high skill level
-Prior raiding experience is required, Mythic experience is a powerful addition
-Discord, a working microphone, and the ability to communicate with others when necessary
-The drive to take the time to learn and study fights ahead of time
-Staying up-to-date with gems and enchants for your gear
-Keeping a calm mind, staying patient, and being able to take/give constructive criticism

Recruiting:
We currently have open recruitment as we continue to build our roster. Spots open include a Tank, a Healer, and a few more DPS. Any competent and exceptional player is encouraged to apply.

If interested in joining us for BFA or you have questions, please post a reply below with your contact information. Alternatively, you can add any of us below:
GM – Liont#1894 (Btag)
Recruiting/DPS – Sejul#11367 (Btag) Sejul#7829 (Discord)
Recruiting/Healing – Kuainn#1663 (Btag) Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Bump
still looking, currently online
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856