4 Friends Looking for 1 Good Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

My 3 friends and I are currently looking for a guild, we are very active, being able to play almost everyday. We all have flexible schedules and are just looking for an active raiding guild before BfA. We are experienced within the new raids, and can perform well in them. We are all just a group of friends who want to have fun with others and get gear. We all use discord and are looking for a very communicative guild.
The group of us consists of:
Elemental Shaman : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/køi
Guardian Druid : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/thetatess
Windwalker Monk : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/haiyuh
Frost Mage : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/alphaboonk
Zuljin H <Reworked> A Guild of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking for Experienced and Eager to Learn Newcomers Alike. We Will Be Focusing on Progression Raiding, Ranked PvP And Mythic+. Social Members Are Welcome.

About Us:
We are a Group of friends with mythic experience Creating a fun and progression-oriented guild that will be raiding twice a week Friday and Saturday @ 6:30pm-9:30Pm PST.
We will be running normal and heroic On Fridays until BFA.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Looking for a DH, DK, Guardian, Protection Pally/ Warrior
Mdps: Limited Recruitment Currently
Rdps: Currently open recruitment but preference towards Warlock and Shadow Priest
Heals: LF resto Druid and Disc priest
Contact Info:
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey what's up,

<Envy> is looking for more raiders to start strong in Battle for Azeroth. We're a group of friends for many years coming back to <Envy> as most of our backgrounds are top 50 US Raiders and Leaders in top 10 US during Legion.

Our Goal as a guild is to be a competitive laid back guild without drama or ragers, we've all been in top guilds and just wish to relax and murder bosses in a timely manner. Minimum wipes, maximum fun.

Raid Times are

Tuesday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST
Thursday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST

Outside of World of Warcraft, we all play games together, interact in real life together and more. League of Legends, Fortnite, PLAYERSUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND, you name it; we play together.

If you're interested in chatting, I'm available almost all the time :D

Bnet:
Xaphus#1471

Discord:
https://discord.gg/MX9YJqy
Hey I am building something special and I'm interested in talking to you! Hit me up! nix#1366. Inc spam

13705 639 posts
Jun 4
(Edited)
<The Hall of Fame>, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
Exceptional Players

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together. We are on Mal'Ganis [H].

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord].
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Duuuude!!! You guys will fit in perfect with us!!! Another group of friends just joined us this week as well!! Check us out man!! I hope to hear from you!!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
Hi hi! We would be super stoked to have you and your friends.

In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights, among other activities. Right now to prevent burnout we are mainly Tuesday & Thursday.
Occasionally we will go back and kill previous mythic content.

We are looking to have a 30 man roster in BFA with rotating spots based on performance.
Current Needs:
3-5 Melee Dps (Preference to competent tank OS)
2-3 Healers
3-5 Ranged Dps

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless Legion and Previous expansion progress.

Any player will be considered regardless of spec and class as we have individuals who are very flexible on what they play. We are always looking for great people to fit into our unique raid team. This is a guild that you can actually call a home. Personally I've been here for 8 years and haven't looked back.

If you are interested, add me on discord at Mom#7047
Or add me in Battle.net at Mom#12403
Hey there! <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis has two late night raiding groups. A hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group, and a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you'd be a fit for our heroic group!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
11:30pm - 2:30am ET
and are 11/11H with AoTC every tier for Legion.

We're currently looking for:
RDPS: Boomkin/Elemental/Spriest/Mage
Healer: MW/Rsham
Tank: Any

We are not currently raiding, as we have decided as a group to take a break until pre-launch/BFA. However the Mythic and Heroic team run a joint heroic clear at the moment on Tuesday. We are looking for likeminded raiders who are looking for a home for BFA.

If this sounds like a fit, let's chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927
Hello, prospective new raider!

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. We look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 7/11 Mythic Antorus
Schedule: Monday and Thursday evenings (optional Tuesday)
Style: Drama-free, toxicity-free Mythic progression atmosphere where open discussion is encouraged. Ultimately, raiding is a group problem-solving activity, and the faster problems are identified, communicated, and resolved, the faster we loot and move on to the next one!

Schedule:
• 8pm-11pm EST
• (PST friends: 5pm-8pm)
• (and the best timezone, Central, 7pm-10pm)

On paper, we are a two-day-per-week guild. This means that the prime focus for recruitment is our Monday/Thursday Mythic nights. However, two days means that time can get tight, so we move irrelevant/farm content to an optional Tuesday night.

This setup means that whether you are looking for 1, 2, or 3 raid nights per week, we can accommodate!

Monday/Thursday: Monday/Thursday are our prime raid nights, where we are either working on progression, or killing bosses that were recently progression. As kill counts accumulate and we need to reserve time on these nights for progression, bosses move from this night to Tuesday night.
Tuesday: Tuesday is farm night; this may mean cleaning up a previous difficulty, and/or bosses that we have killed so many times on Monday/Thursday that we just want them out of the way to make room for progression.

Requires Supervision mythic raid needs:
2x Ranged DPS

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact the boss lady at Ladie#1111. Feel free to reach out to me as well (Zarin#1554), if strong men who don't need no man are more your type~
Hello Koi,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and would have spots for all of you. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ A LOT and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
If you guys could make our daytime/mid day raid times we would be interested in chatting. If not i wish you luck.

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT.

Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Druid or Shammy Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion
High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 6/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
No copy paste, Ill talk to you one on one. Actaea#1307. Im sure we could be a good fit.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hey there new friends,

We're looking for more for our raid team and would be interested in talking to you all. Check us out at www.raidlivesmatter.com and if you're interested, hit us up on Discord or through BNet!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tyrrlin#1503 if you want to talk :)
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for either a Druid or Paladin Main Tank, as well as Ranged DPS.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Current Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

Tues/Wed = Heroic/Mythic Antorus [Progression Group]
Sunday Funday = Normal Antorus for low i-lvl casual players & alts

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!