Before the Storm's problem with women.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 18 Next
Why is OP talking about Sylvanas, a villain character, being portrayed as Evil, but she doesn't talk instead of Yrel, a character who was a main hero in the story suddenly turned into a villain AND enforcing bad stereotypes of religious people for the sake of making the big orcs the good guys?

I think OP is simply a closet Sylvanas fan who's mad because their fan favorite is showing her true colors and doesn't want her to be a raid boss so she's using any excuse to condemn Blizz rather than actually care about the portrayal of women and minorities in Warcraft.
Round two!

Ready?

FIGHT!
lol
06/12/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Pewdee
06/12/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Vynlordros
You seriously made a second thread for this?

It's an important subject.

No, It's not. Stop trying to draw so many real-world comparisons to push your own biased political viewpoint in a fictional, fantasy story.
06/12/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Stereoninja
Round two!

Ready?

FIGHT!

Test your might!
06/12/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Richter
Here's a far more important question.

When a thread gets deleted, it pulls up an Error 404 when you try to go to it. This is, colloquially, known as a "getting 404'd."

It only got deleted because people spammed it. The moderator comment on the last post said I could re-create it.
Read the book, posted in the thread, got the T-shirt.
No STOP we dont care to hear about it anymore. Im pretty sure the mod wanted it gone stop recreating it .
06/12/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Asetka
Guys, Kindle is progressive. That's the point I was trying to make. Kindle is progressive and Amazon is progressive. So, now the Kindle is twice a progressive, because it is made by Amazon. Before the Storm is on Kindle and sold by Amazon, therefore it must be progressive.

I don't like progressive, I switched to Geico and saved 15% on my car insurance.
06/12/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Pewdee

When a thread gets deleted, it pulls up an Error 404 when you try to go to it. This is, colloquially, known as a "getting 404'd."

It only got deleted because people spammed it. The moderator comment on the last post said I could re-create it.

I don't suspect that'll change much.

Can I count your vote as a no for the 808 proposal, then?
*headdesk*

Also your not supposed to discuss moderation at all that also violates the coc . So rip this thread again.
Your last thread got taken down and yet you decided to make another one? *sigh*
06/12/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Kitanana

Also your not supposed to discuss moderation at all that also violates the coc . So rip this thread again.

Just the man trying to keep her down.
06/12/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Luciell
Why is OP talking about Sylvanas, a villain character, being portrayed as Evil, but she doesn't talk instead of Yrel, a character who was a main hero in the story suddenly turned into a villain AND enforcing bad stereotypes of religious people for the sake of making the big orcs the good guys?

Because the game is a separate beast and the book came out today/yesterday. I've let a few of my opinions regarding Yrel known on the beta forums.

06/12/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Kitanana

Except it isn't discussing moderation. I'm just stating that I was allowed to recreate the thread.

Don't really need a crystal ball to see the future of this thread.
Keep up the good fight OP. +1.

But you can't beat the Dunning–Kruger effect.
06/12/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Azivalla

Don't really need a crystal ball to see the future of this thread.

It shouldn't be difficult to expect civil conversation.