DPS Warrior looking for semi-hardcore guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, hope I'm following all the rules and stuff here. Forgive me for any lapses, I am a returning player.

I am looking for a new guild that is active in PvE and Raids mostly, although I have never really tried PvP so I have no preference for that. To help with the search I will follow the outline that was given.

1. Times available & time zone: Right now I am based in Lexington KY (so EDT time zone). I am currently on summer break right now so I have a lot of time to devote to guild activities. However, I will say that I am a second year medical student, and I do expect my schedule to become more hectic once classes start back in August. Once they do, I can find time in the late afternoons most days as we will have classes in the morning, and I will review the material for a bit after lunch. I will also note that once exams role around every few weeks, they will become my priority for obvious reasons. I hope that does not deter anyone!!

2. Server preference: I believe I would be willing to transfer off server since my original friends aren't playing at the moment. Preferably a server that is close to Lexington to of course reduce latency. I would prefer a PvP server so that I can still go kill some gnomes. This is important to me.

3. Faction preference: Horde! Nothing against alliance of course.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I definitely will not be able to keep up with really hardcore raiding guilds with my schedule, however I would very much like to participate in some scheduled raids once or twice a week, so I guess that would put me in semi-hardcore?

5. Current progression/experience: For the past few weeks I have been gearing with LFR, but part of the reason why I am looking to join a guild is that I feel I am ready for the higher difficulties. I have never really had a formal chance to raid with a guild and I believe I have the capabilities to learn high difficulty raids and perform at higher levels in a cooperative team that communicates.

In other words, admittedly, I have little experience in high difficulty raids, but that is exactly why I am here: to learn and have fun while doing it.

6. Recent logs (if available): Unfortunately I was unaware that this was even a thing (again, here to learn), but what I can say as far as my raiding performance is that I was actually doing antorus last night, and my DPS meter (skada) tracked me at #4 (pretty proud of that, myself!) for a large portion of the raid. Overall, I would say it is unheard of for me to fall below #10 in LFR raids.

I will definitely keep logs in mind if anyone really wants to see mine, and I will update this post with them if possible.

7. Contact info: Feel free to add my Btag!

8. Anything else: Final words: As you might have gathered, I very much still have a lot to learn about raiding and even other things. However, I think that everyone starts in my place at some point, and I can faithfully say that I am willing to learn to do what is necessary. However, I also like to have fun and take a break from the long study hours at the hospital every now and then.

Thank you for your consideration and time!
Also, If I have left any important information out of my post, please feel free to post in the replies and I will get back to you! Thanks again.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Good evening Vrokmar,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Snowfall> is a newly formed guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. Our current recruitment is for BFA and we are not actively attempting Antorus content and our primary focus is Mythic raiding in BFA.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)
We do not have any intentions of adding raid days during each tier, alt nights or off nights will be based on interest of members. We will be requiring at least a 90% attendance from our raiders, this is due to us wanting to have a smaller more efficient core as to avoid having a large rolling bench.

Add Snow#1374 if you have any questions!
Hey Vrokmar,

I'd love to chat with you, the only missing information from your post was your battletag to add. :P

Our guild used to be a serious guild of hardcore raiders chasing realm firsts, now we are much more casual. Our raiding goals for BfA are just getting Ahead of the Curve (clearing heroic) each tier on a light schedule. We also really enjoy 5mans, pvp and all that good stuff. Community is most important to us and you'd never feel obligated to participate in stuff if you're busy with your studies, but you would still have an opportunity to see some higher level content.

Give me a shout on bnet: Alveia#1839 and we can chat further, hope to hear from you!
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Healers and DPS

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring three full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for almost nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 9/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi there, Vrok!

My Horde guild is recruiting for BFA but still raiding and playing now up until BFA as well. We are a large, tight community of friends with guilds available both Horde and Alliance side. Our unique design lets us keep a small guild feel while being larger membership wise.

I understand your schooling situation. We actually have a doctor in our guild now finishing up his residency. He's also a warrior! Man, what is it about you guys??

Please review my information below and check out our website for tons of details and news about what we do and when!

Progression:
    HORDE-Rally After Dark: 4/11 Heroic ABT

Rally After Dark is a new extension of Rally for BFA. We have a number of raiders, some 11/11M ABT who won't leave Rally's amazing community but want to main Horde characters. We listened and RAD was born! We're chugging through heroic with alts and new boosts to get some gear in preparation for BFA. This is a PERFECT time to be a new founding member of Rally and get in on the ground floor of something amazing.

Check out what we've built over on the Alliance side of things:

(Alliance) Smid Fisken Raid Team: 11/11 Mythic ABT
    (Alliance) Option 5 Raid Team: 4/11 Mythic ABT
    (Alliance) Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 3/11 Mythic ABT

Raid Times:
      RAD: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
      Fridays: Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
      Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
      Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
      Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
      Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
      <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
      Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
      We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
      Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
      However, our current raid openings are as follows:

RAD: DPS of all classes

Smid Fisken: Ranged DPS
      Option 5: Plate Melee DPS & Ranged DPS
      Blubber Nuggets: Ranged DPS & Healers

How to Apply:
    https://www.rallyguild.com
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are. currently in the process of recruiting for BFA.

Current Progression.
11/11H
8/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies
Hey there Vrokmar, if your able to raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 8:30pm to 11:30pm i think we might be exactly what your looking for. my Btag is wawa#1628. i hope to hear from you soon boss